1

Nothing was going right with him, nothing. He beloved husband cheated on him with sakura, so he had to divorce him. Lucky for him the kids wanted to be with naruto, since they knew who was at the fault and they didnt want to stay under that person's custody.

With a tired sigh he help a scroll, naruto was about to open the scroll when three kids barged in. They were giggling and playing around. When naruto looked at three of them, he just smiled warmly at them making them smile back and hug him. " boruto, himawari and kawaki, did you have your lunch ?" Blonde asked as he looked at his kids who were under his embrace.

" no m-dad, we didnt have we were planning we will have with you." Himawari said, looking at her dad who just smiled at her.

" then it will be late, wait can you sit on couch i have something for you three." Blonde said as he called shikamaru. " shikamaru, can you come to the cabin. Please." He said as he endded the call he looked at his kids who were patiently waited for him. " so what you three want to east for lunch?"

" i want burger." Boruto said, the younger blonde was playing video game.

" i will have what he is having." Both himawari and kawaki said as their focus was on the game boruto was playing. Naruto just sighed at kids and waited shikamaru to come.

When he heard the knock on the door he asked that person to come in. Shikamaru got in, naruto could see how confused and curious Nara was. But it all changed when Nara looked at the kids. " so the usual huh?" He asked, earning a nod from the blonde. " troublesome blonde." He said as he shook his head, " you owe me." He said as he walked away.

" i have to give him the, money when he return back." Naruto said as he got back to his work. He was reading all the paper works, he didnt notice himawari had took the scroll from the desk.

In a flash all four of them were lying on the grassy ground. All four of them stood up as they looked around, they didn't leave Naruto's side as they looked Around and to themselves only to see everything was different than they remembered.  Boruto didnt have his game nor did naruto had his hokage cloak. What more all four of them were in   Old fashioned outfit that was worn by people in 1000 yrs ago. But for some reason it looked more like they there never was any war.

Naruto thought standing here isn't going to help them in any way, " come on kiods lets go and find out where we are, it seems kurama is asleep. And for now we need to figure it out."

" ok dad." They said as they followed the blonde. In some distant they saw many things that were unusual at the place.

First it was how everything looked so traditional but also it was equally Morden. Like for example all the houses looked traditional, it was more like they were completely different world. Even naruto didn't see all this well finished housed. The village which looks more like town seems to have modern transportation.

As naruto and kids were walking forward, everyone started whispering and some bowed down. Making naruto also do in return. Kids were feeling uncomfortable due to how everyone were looking at them, same can be said to naruto but he thought they might be seeing them for the first time and all. As they were heading straight, a group of soldiers approached them.

Naruto pulled kids towards him as he guarded three of them, not even bothering his life. " your highness! What are you doing here. His majesty has been asking for your presence for last two hours." One of the soldiers said making blonde look at them in confusion.