2

Izuna's outfit

Izuna's outfit

Naruto's outfit

Naruto's outfit

>>>><<<<

Naruto wore the outfit that was given to him by the maid, it looked so royal he didn't understand why he was brought here. After wearing the royal dress, maid dressed him properly, ' isnt this tomuch, how many lair of cloth should i wear.' He thought as he internally cried to himself, he looked at the maid, who just finished dressing him up, " do you have anything simple, that i can wear."

Maid just chuckled at blonde's question as she looked at him, " your majesty you can't wear something simple, since you are representing the king down behalf of  his majesty. Also a a queen you need to dress like this, since there might be guest coming to his majesty and you." She said, naruto simply nodded to what she said to him

After everything was done, " can you lead me to my childhood." He said making, as the maid bowed .

" yes your highness, please follow me." She said as she leaded the way, naruto simply followed her.

><><><><><

After the paper work was done he thought he will go and see how kids were doing and then he will meet the person who is now his wife. He got up and walked out of his office, his advisor was walking with him as usual. As they were heading to training section, he saw naruto heading towards his direction. " ah my queen, you came to meet our sons." He asked as he looked at the blonde who was just looked at him in surprise.

"Y-yes... umm i needed to check on the kids." He said as he stood near izuna, he couldn't look at izuna he knew he will blush if he did.

"Your majesty you shouldn't be talking to unwanted people, also didnt you tell you never liked your wife, why are you showing emotions towards him?" The advisor said, this made naruto sad he didnt know izuna hated him this much, the advisor on the other hand was smirking dueto her accomplishment, she never liked her queen, she had a crush on izuna and she wanted him to be hers, but naruto took it away from her. It was known that king never liked queen yet they had three kids. It was amazing to see blonde reaction when she said that, but didnt expect she will be slapped across the face.

Izuna was in pure rage, sure he knew about the rumours that were spreading across, but didn't expect people will be this rude towards his wife, he could see clearly how blonde was sad, for some reason he hated it, he slapped his advisor who bad mouthed his wife, didnt even regret what he did he knew it had to be done. " who do you think you are to bad mouth my beloved. See your position and his." He asked to her, who was looking down in shame. " guards throw her out of the kingdom, you are now fired from being royal advisor." He said

With in no time his former advisor was taken away, the maid who accompanied naruto was only one standing there, blonde looked at his maid who was looking at him, " can you bring my daughter here please." He said making her bow and walk away.

As naruto was about to walk in to the training ground, suddenly he was pulled back, when he saw who it was, it was izuna . Blonde didnt know what to say as izuna hugged naruto from back , he laid his head on blonde's shoulder as he slowly hugged blonde, izuna could see how red blonde neck was, he just licked his lips as he kissed back of blonde neck, suddenly blonde shivered at the sudden contact.

Izuna  just let go of blonde as he walked inside, not looking back knowing dam well how blonde was blushing and he wanted to keep it that way. ' now that i got another chance i will cherish him better.' He thought as he walked in, blonde just followed him.

Naruto looked around to see boruto and kawaki were training intensely, they were fighting with the their trainers, naruto liked how skilled the trainer was and what more his two sons have already adopted their lives as kings son in no time, , ' was it only me who was having problem in adjusting?' He questioned himself as they continued training. Naruto didn't realise someone was holding his waist, when this said hand slowly pulled him towards their owner he snapped out and looked at izuna who just looked back at him and smiled.

"Come my queen i have something to discuss with you." He said as he pulled blonde away from the training ground, now both were in his room, " from today onwards you will be sleeping with me love, dont protest." He said as he called his maids, " bring all queen's belongings here, he will be staying with me from now on." After maid went away , izuna just pushed blonde on the bed as he kissed blonde, izuna loved exploring blonde's warm caviar as he explored every inch, blonde just moaned in pleasure it was rhythm that raven wanted to feel and play more and more, the vibrations his tongue was feeling, when blonde moaned felt so satisfying. Izuna pulled away to get some air, he looked back it was a site to see. Naruto looked so tantalising with all flushed face, his half lidded eyes as he tried to breath. 'Beautiful' only thing that was ringing in his mind as he looked at blonde, who looked so messed up just from a kiss.

Naruto on the other hand was trying his best to breath, the sudden contact of izuna lips did make him shiver in delight but at the same time he wasn't prepared for it, he knew he might had get wrecked by the king, he didnt know just one kiss can make him wet. He was praying god that izuna didnt see or feel how wet he was, he slowly covered his legs, didnt spread them like a need and obedient fox, he didnt want the king to see he was desperate. Or something, but that kiss made him and his body like that .