It was finally the weekend. It's been a long week and i can't wait to hang out with my friends. Javon is coming over in 10 minutes and i quickly got dressed ready to go out with him.

(if you don't like the outfit you can pick something else)I quickly finish my hair and hear a car horn coming from outside and i immediately run down stairs

I quickly finish my hair and hear a car horn coming from outside and i immediately run down stairs. I jump into the passenger seat closing the door behind me.
Javon: 'Hey baby. How are you?'
Y/n: 'I'm good you?'
Javon: 'I'm great'
He kisses me on the forehead and drives off to his house. My favourite song was playing (Mr. Brightside) and i couldn't help to sing along.
Y/n: 'COMING OUT OF MY CAGE AND IVE BEEN DOING JUST FINE GOTTA GOTTA BE DOWN BECAUSE I WANT IT ALL'
It was more of a scream than a song but i couldn't help it, especially when my favourite part was coming.
Y/n: 'IT STARTED OUT WITH A KISS HOW DID IT END UP LIKE THIS? IT WAS ONLY A KISS. IT WAS ONLY A KISS!'
I looked over at Javon who was looking at the road smiling and my heart melted. Seeing him happy made me happy and it was one of the best feelings in the world.
Y/n: 'Javon.'
Javon: 'Mhm?'
His voice was so hot.
Y/n: 'I love you.'
Javon: 'I love you too'
My heart skipped a beat. We have said i love you to each other before, but this time it felt different. It felt good. Like i have found the boy i am going to be with for the rest of my life. Javon chuckled a little at the random affection i game him and placed his hand on my thigh. We arrived at his house and got out of the car. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. We walked in together and was greeted by the rest of his family. Jayla ran over to me and pulled me away from Javon giving me a big hug.
Jayla: 'Y/n I missed you so much!'
Y/n: 'Jay it's only been less than 24 hours calm down.'
Jayla can be so extra sometimes but it makes me laugh. I gave Jaden a quick side hug and gave Daelo a kiss on the forehead. I said hello to Jessica and DJ before me Jayla, Jaden and Javon left to go out again. We all got into Jaylas car, Jayla and Jaden in the front and me and Javon in the back. I rested my head on Javons shoulder and he played with my hair.

Time skip

We arrived at mine and Jaylas favourite spot. It was the edge of a cliff, well it was kinda a cliff. It was quite high up but not high enough to get hurt if you fell off and there was water at the bottom. We lay out our blankets and watched the sunset. It was beautiful!

@erm.y/n

(you and Jayla)

(you and Jayla)

(you and Javon)

(you and Javon)

(you, Jayla and Jaden)

❤️ 📝 ↗️
Liked by: @onwardjdub and 1,836,940 more
@erm.y/n: My second family❤️‍🔥
Make a comment
@onwardwanna: love of my life❤️
^^@erm.y/n: Always and forever❤️‍🩹
^^2579 replies
@jaylawaltonofficial: little sister🖤
^^@erm.y/n: Always looking up to you🖤
^^852 replies
view all 15,629 comments

Javon: 'Hey me and Jay are going to the shop do y'all want anything?'
Me and Jaden both look at each other and shake our heads. Javon gives me a quick kiss on the forehead and walks off with Jayla to the shop. I curl my knees up to my chest and rub my legs up and down to warm myself up. I guess Jaden notices because he gives me his hoodie to put on.
Jaden: 'Here have this.'
Y/n: 'Are you sure you won't be cold?'
Jaden: 'Nah im fine you need it more than me'
I smile at his kind remark and put his hoodie on curling up staring at the starts.

Javons pov:
Me and Jay get back from the shop and i see Y/n curled up staring at the starts, but she's not wearing what she came here wearing. She's wearing.. Jadens hoodie? Why is she wearing Jadens hoodie, she could if asked me instead of him. I'm her boyfriend she should be wearing mine not his. I brush it off and sit down next to her placing my arm around her shoulder. She cuddles up to me and closes her eyes taking a deep breath in. I hold her in my arms until we both slowly drift to sleep. God i love this girl so much.

~
Not one of my best ones but i haven't got many ideas so y'all are just gonna have to deal with it for now. Please message me any ideas and requests because i have no clue what to write next!