Prologue

3rd person point of view...

Bella Hendrix was an interesting demigod. She was popular with a lot of them. She's shy whenever she's near a lot of people.

But when she's with friends, she will automatically sing her heart out to everyone else in the entire world.

Bella goes by bells half of the time or most of the time. Whatever you want to call it.

Bella's real name was Isabella, but she went by Issy or Bella. 

She and her brothers ran away when Bella was only 6 years old. They met Luke Castellan and Lauren Castellan.

Bella and Lauren were the best of friends. They were very close when they were younger but you know. Things change of course.

They still ran away farther and lost Luke and Lauren in the process.

Of course, they didn't die like the Hendrix thought they did but ran away from the family. Luke thought the brothers were bad people or gonna turn out to be bad.

He wanted to take Bella away from them and put her in his custody but that never happened. So Luke told Lauren a lie to make her hate Bella.

Lauren obviously believed him. I mean he was her fricken brother. If she got to trust anyone it would be him because he was the only one who every stood by her side even in the darkest of times.

Lauren knew she could always trust her brother more than anyone. 

Bella was also given a lie by her brothers. Bellas brothers said that Luke and Lauren were planning something against her and their family.

Bella obviously believed that. I mean how could she not? They were her triplets and her older brother who practically raised her as the baby of the family.

While Lauren and Luke went to camp and met new friends, what happened to the family? 

Did they get lost or died?

Read to find out.