Diago X Connor

Diago POV
Fuck.... he's so hot, the way his greasy ass hair flops In the wind mh~ I sit next to him in maths, I can barley focus on my work. I zone out on his greasy face until Connor  snaps me out of it "are you ok diago?" I stutter in shock "uhh umm yyeah" I say as I try to cover my red and flustered face..

Connors POV
Ughhhh I've got maths next, i walk to maths with diago and Sam, diago is so goddamn hot the way he looks at me mhh~ I sit next to him in maths and notice the wonderful dusty face staring at me, "are u ok diago?" I ask he stutters as I break his trance "uhh um yyeah" I could tell his face is bright red I just laughed and finished my work. After maths me and diago were walking to the bathroom since I needed a massive shit, I notice that diago was staring at me again I snap my fingers to shake him out of it "hi- ssorry" diago says quietly I just walked and smiled.

Diagos POV
He laughs at my flustered face as I try to cover it as best as I can before I knew it maths was over, after maths me and Conner were walking to the bathroom as we walked I started staring again. Connor snapped his chonky fingers in front of my face "hi- ssorry" I say Connor just smiled..

Connors POV
After my big shit I couldn't hold back anymore he's just so musty and cheesy I dragged him into the cubical with me I kissed him, his lips where dry and musty but it felt good. Really good. I got a bit carried away sliding my hands up his shirt rubbing his waist in a teasing way. I could hear the soft 'Mm~' coming from him as we kissed I bit his lip asking for entrance and it was a good minute before he accepted. It got sloppy and rough until I heard someone squeal like a fan girl. I jumped holding my hands back behind my back, I opened the cubical to seen fat boy Issac fangirling I dragged his musty hand and ran away.

THE END - 378 words