CHAPTER TWO

"Clive am back what dah"Kelly's hand was on her mouth as she moved back looking at Clive and the dead body
"Wat......what....d...I..d......what.....happen"
"Why stammering is dis d first ur seeing m do this "
"U.....m y...e...s n...o.....b....u...t....ya...wer....ent...angry "Kelly said gasping for air
"I kill when I want to ,don't just stand there get rid of him".
"Bu...t...am starving....m...ay...be...wh..en..I...am.
.done..."
"I can see u love death,do u prefer dying or starving??get rid of him before I get back".
"Wait where are Ya going ?,Ya can't just leave me alone here and how can I carry him he is too heavy,Ya have to help me and I wasn't one who killed him ,I can't clear up yar dirty works always"Kelly ranted angrily then Clive gripped her hair from d back,he tightened his grip and smiled evily.
"you aren't did one who killed him but I will be d one to open ur coffin if u try to argue with me got that hug"
"Arggggggggggh,Clive pls stop"Clive left her with an evil smile.
" creepy freak" Kelly yelled  bang the door Clive heard her and smiled he loves it when people get scared of him but not Kelly.
"This guy is a creepy freak,how does he expect me to carry this body. Kelly do this,Kelly do dat. Kelly mimicked angrily as she dragged the unknown dead guy into the store by his legs .
"Agggghhggh Kelly screaming as she saw six  dead bodies in the store although it was her and Clive who kept them there but it still creeps her whenever she goes there ,she even imagine them dragging her.
"God pls, God pls ,God pls "Kelly prayed while dragging the dude to d store she quickly picked up a white blanket and covered the guy lock the and ran out of d store .she was home alone with seven dead bodies, she didn't feel like eating or going to her room which was almost near the store so she switched on the television laid  on d sofa and feel into a deep sleep