Neh and Noor Wiki

I'm still writing the next chapter it'll take some time since I'm writing all three chapters of Cale saving Raon together so yeah any way here have some information on Neh and Noor the goddesses who loves to read and create ^^

[The drawing is made by me]

The white hair one is Noor and the Black hair one is Neh

Neh info :

Full name : Nehema  (Ni-he-ma)

Nickname : Neh

Name meaning : Paradise

Age : 1602 / 16

Birthday : 5th day of the 9th month

Height : 4'11 / 150.78cm

Hair : Black

Eyes : Brown

Skin : Pale light

Species : Human (Former)
                  God (Current)

Gender : Female

Personality :

Neh likes to act childish and immature. Normally she is always nice and very energetic. Although it is noted by other low tier gods that Neh can appear to be a very vicious  god with a cold aura which is hard to approach when she is disturbed while sleeping or when someone breaks her rules.

Ability : She can create anything she has read whether it be food or be a whole entire world, although if she creates a world and wants to interfere with it she needs to make a illusion/fake world of the original world which let's her go past the absolute rule of not interfering with the worlds of humans since the illusions aren't the real one's.

Powers : Creation
                  Book of records
                  Memory wash / Reset
                  Light

Affiliations : Noor her half

                        God of Death
                          God of Sun
                          God of War
                          God of Life & creation
                          God of Time and space
                          God of Moon
                          God of Ocean
                          The Totcf!World
                          The Tboah!World

Hobby : Sleeping and reading.

Background :
Neh was a single lifer who became a god.
She was originally a highschool student with a middle class family but after her two siblings died from an incurable disease she found out her third sibling also has that disease later the cure was found but due to lack of money she dropped out of school to earn money to help her family but she ended up getting murdered by a thief on her way to the ATM.
She was then send to a fantasy world she had read as the niece of the ruler who was fated to die.
She ended up losing her rationality and assassinated the emperor and the royal family and became the ruler.
Although she had a very aggressive personality she was a perfect ruler who took cared of her citizens.
She ended up slowly dieing from old age and left her adopted child as the next ruler.
When she became a god she has caused alot of problems to the other gods who ended up splitting her soul in half.
She became calmer after being split and became more gentle.