Chapter 14

You still were running through the corridors, soon aware of your surroundings, police still haven't come yet but either way, you might be okay since you were thinking that Ghostface had given up or something.

"I think he's gone... but Mickey! You exclaim. Sidney nods."Well, what can we do now? That copycat might not be gone, though. Remember, we thought they were gone last time?" "Yeah I remember, You spoke.

"Then he's playing a game with us, Sidney adds."This is what he wants us to think, (Y/N)." "Okay... That makes sense, you admit."We have to do something, though! Unless he already got to Mickey."

And then you saw him again, the killer must've loved chasing because you two began running again, deciding to go straight back into the auditorium, there were exits behind the stage, so you could go through there. 

"Follow me, Sid, You whisper, Sidney nods as you both run back in, the blood on the window somehow gone(movie magic maybe?) The theater still looked ordinary, the seats were empty, and it was preparing for the upcoming play Sidney was in. You gasp, seeing Derek up there, dead.

"Oh my god! Sidney said, tears bursting out. You couldn't help but cry, too. Derek was a kind and caring person, you two became close friends and he helped you out, so when he began dating Sidney, you thought the two were perfect for each other.

You took deep breaths, ignoring the fact the stage lights were on as you looked around for that exit, Police were probably outside or about to get inside, so you had to be extremely quick, However, the figure already was getting closer to you, since neither of you was moving. 

You were becoming dizzy as you headed towards the exit that was nearby, before being dragged by the ankle, Sidney was gone, then you saw her, She was close by and looking terrified, approaching to grab you back, before being shoved to the ground, hitting her head hard to knock her out, not bleed through.

Then you heard the back door open, seeing another Ghostface? You should've known that a copycat would try to completely recreate the first massacre. However, who was as psycho as copycat #1 to join in?

You managed to escape from its grasp standing up confidently and praying that a gun would appear or something, just to intimidate the killer. Sidney would hopefully wake up soon, She wasn't bleeding just simply unconscious.

You went to shake her awake, calling her name as She groaned. "(Y/N)? What happened? She asked, turning to see Ghostface, standing there. "C'mon, we have to leave! She says. "I know, but we can't, You say, turning to see the other Ghostface cornering you both. 

"Whatever it wants, we might as well do, You say, giving in to his plan, just for survival. 

"How clever, I thought you were both smarter than that."

You snicker."Your voice is still pretty off, Copycat." "Yeah, Do better next time, Sidney piped in. 

"Aww... Nice to see some commentary on my work, That's what I like about you, (Y/N)."

You were very confused, as well as very dizzy, too. Sidney must've felt that way too, This might be the big reveal, the other Ghostface simply did not speak, just standing there. Perhaps due to not having a voice change.

"Whatever... You murmur. The voice changer clicked off, and then the killer spoke, "For a Final Girl, I'm disappointed in you." Your eyes widen, recognizing the voice. The figure in front of you pulled his mask off, revealing Mickey Alteri. 

"It was you this entire time? Sidney asks. He smirks, pulling the changer to his lips again."Surprise, Sidney." You felt so disgusted, you trusted the copycat this entire time. "Why? You ask.

He comes closer to you, pulling you closer making you feel very weak. "Come on, This was my only way of getting the Scream Queen's Attention, but also, the fame! Isn't it amazing? He asks, you knew he had some sick obsession for you, it had been revealed.

"(Y/N)'s got a boyfriend, Idiot! Sidney spoke up, attempting to break his grasp on you. "Aww, He says mockingly, the knife pressed on her chest."This is the part where you die, Sidney." "Well... who's the other...? You ask, letting your sentence fade.

"The story ending will be incredible! Villain, or so-called Hero, gets the girl in the end, Perfect ending i would say." This psycho did it all for fame, and you as well. He killed off Randy to get to you, of course, he did. 

The other killer revealed itself as Debbie Salt, You should've recognized her anywhere, but you didn't. "What? Sidney asked."It was you?" She nods."Obviously, Revenge for my son. But, this idiot came into the picture."

"And by the way, I didn't kill your precious nerd, (Y/N), Mickey adds, still holding you close to him, protectively. Mrs. Loomis held the gun closely, for some reason, you had a sinking suspicion she wasn't truly with Mickey, or a part of his plan. 

Mickey had the knife drail down your jaw."Perfect ending, with the geek dead, just you and me, huh? And I'll get away with it." You shook your head."No, you won't." He laughs."I know you like me, (Y/N)."

Mrs. Loomis laughs."You forgot one thing, Mickey. What if i told you my motive for revenge wasn't the truth at all?" Mickey himself looked confused since you assumed she told him that. "What are you talking about? Mickey laughed."Billy's Dead, as well as Stu."

Mrs. Loomis still smiles creepily, and at that moment, it confirms it all. Billy and Stu weren't dead, and even though you already knew that, it confirmed your suspicions. You turned to Mickey, his eyes filled with passion, it scared you. Why was he so obsessed with you?

"What should we do? Sidney whispers. Mickey began bickering with Mrs. Loomis when you subtly heard a door open. Someone was coming in, Police? Sidney's eyes filled with hope, as well as yours.

"I'm gonna be famous! Mickey chuckled."And get the girl! Fame is everything."

"In your dreams, copycat."