Daydreams

[TW]
Just a very short one short I thought of during a mental breakdown
[This absolutely sucks so don't judge.]
[P.S think of dazai as a severely mentally unwell 22 yr old]

His eyes fluttered open. The day's sun was somehow  streaming through the half-closed blinds he had forgotten about last night. Last night. Dazai's eyes glanced over to the nightstand. As he sat up, he winced as he remembers what happened last night. His eyes wander down to his arm propping him up. He really IS a bandage wasting machine. 'fucking kunikida and his way with insults ' He thought. He can't be letting a man like himself let his emotions take control of him. But he knows anything,  which he does, he knows it'll happen again.

"Shit." He rolls the comforter off of him and stands up in one swift motion. Going about his tedious and annoying routine, he finnally  ends up in the bathroom. Of course, by now the bandages were stained various reds. Dazai's eyes seemed fixated on his reflection. Flinching, he gripped the sink's edge seemingly with the intention to kill. Fitting for a man like him. "Snap out of it you're a grown ass man dazai" he angrily muttered. " A grown ass man with knife on your nightstand. "he retorted.  'wow, I can't even be nice to myself' He thought dismissively as he glanced around the bathroom.

By now, his neglected arms were obviously starting to hurt. "Ugh" he mumbled and set to work unraveling his bandages like he does every morning. Grabbing the [thing you use to clean sounds I forget] with his non-occupied arm, he doused his arm. The bottle warned of stinging, but, after all, he's been shot more times than he can count. The only thing that phases him was seeing what he's managed to do to himself.