PROLOGUE.

Sea ​​wave

Sea ​​wave.

The sound of each wave of water colliding with the soft white sand was like a symphony.

An Endless Waltz.

The cycle has been repeating itself since the first water filled the planet 4.404 ± 0.008 billion years ago.

A bit of a stretch but you get the idea.

The sea breeze blows with hot but not scorching sunlight, enough for those who want to spend time on the beach and sunbathe.

It was so beautiful and pretty that it made people not want to leave the beach.

Standing on the border of land and sea, there is a man, silently staring at the horizon with a limp and tired face. He wore a semi-formal attire, consisting of a slightly revealing shirt, a suit held in his right hand, and bluish-black trousers with bare feet submerge in the wet sand.

His hairstyle is around what a teenager would have and layered. Since it is a standard style why does it really matter.

How old was he again?

Plus, he dyed his hair from snowy-white to jet black. It's a bit out of place for a guy to have natural white hair ever since he was reborn into this world.

Standing here, he realize....

"Ooiii! (Y/N), what are you doing there?!!"

his attention was drawn to the scream. He saw a woman with long white hair wearing a beach wear that hug her slender and beautiful figure.

 He saw a woman with long white hair wearing a beach wear that hug her slender and beautiful figure

The woman ran while waving her arms to get the man's attention, which she did. After a while, the white-haired woman reached him. The man sighed before smiling warmly at her.

"What is it, Cecilia?"

"Standing alone and daydreaming, you've always been like that." She pouted her cheeks in frustration, which is kinda cute of her. "Kiana is looking for her father, who happens to be too busy isolating himself."

"Is she crying?"

"No, but it would be if you, her beloved father, didn't come to his little daughter right now."

Cecilia immediately grabbed his arm without warning and dragged him to the place where his daughter was playing.

Honestly, he didn't think that his life would reach this point. Having a family at a relatively young age. (Y/N) looked at his beautiful wife from behind, wondering how he could have such a beautiful woman with a man like him.

How grateful he was to have a daughter as beautiful as her mother.

Truly, a blessing from this beautiful world.

"Oh! And also this." Cecilia paused, shifted her gaze to her husband before placing a small tubular object in the palm of his hand. "You left this in the car and Kiana almost threw it in the ocean."

"Close call

"Close call." he said while scratching his neck nervously. luckily cecilia was there to take the thing from her daughter who was a bit clumsy.

Cecilia shook her head and sighed. Like father like daughter. "Please be careful with that thing. We don't know the consequences if it gets lost or falls into the wrong hands."

"I'll bare that in mind."

"Good. Now let's get going before she realize her parents are gone missing!"

The husband and wife couple ran on the white sandy beach. They smiled and laughed while enjoying the short, peaceful time as a happy family.

TO BE CONTINUE.

Hey hey people, emiyadaffa here and welcome to my new story! The story involves around the protagonist's live as a husband and loving father of Cecilia Schariac. The storyline and the plot are completely original, created by the writer himself, me.

And of course there more than meets the eye. Life cannot be so simple, as they are depicted in our daily basis.

Please leave down a comment or a suggestion, any kind of input are welcome here as to make the story more concrete.

And don't worry. My other stories are still on-going. Just some minor fixes here and there, that's all.

All right! Thank you for reading this humble story and I'll see you in the next one!

Emiyadaffa out y'all!