Chapter 1: The Connection of The Light of Hope

Darkness and hatred. 

That's what the giant in stone felt. As a small asteroid coincidentally hit the frozen giant at an incredulous speed, a light started to form out of the cracks. A harsh blue light started to form as the stone formed around the giant exploded. A giant of darkness was free. The female giant of darkness grunted trying to stabilize itself looking in space. It remembered one thing. "How...How dare you!" as a whip formed out of her arm, "Trigger!"

With messy green hair and freckles, a young boy squatted down on a rock in the park. He was writing something in his notebook titled "Hero Analysis for the Future". He just finished a page full of descriptions on the rising star hero: Kamui Woods. As he set his notebook down he told himself a motto that he came up from his idol All-Might. "Smile, Smile!" He said to himself trying to hide the truth. Just then a flash of light whizzed past his eye. "Izuku Midoriya," a female voice said. Midoriya looked around, startled, and looked up to see a woman wearing white clothing.

"W-Who are y-you?" Midoriya asked seeing that the woman wasn't someone he knew (Also he was terrible at talking to the opposite sex). She had blue eyes and white hair. She was slightly translucent as if she was a hologram.

"You will be the light that will cause an evil to be awakened..." Darkness suddenly surrounds her. Midoriya screams and stumbles onto his back seeing her engulfed in darkness. The darkness quickly surrounds Midoriya as well, as he screams for help. Just then two circular eyes appear in front of him. Midoriya watches as words flow through his mind as he stammers, "A giant... of darkness?" The giant moves its hands in an "L" shape as a beam shoots Midoriya as he screams, while tears flow down his face.

Darkness was the last thing Izuku Midoriya saw before he woke up out of his bed, panting and sweating. His All Might alarm clock is beeping, as Midoriya looks at the time his mother came in. "Izuku are you okay?"

Inko looks at her son worrying, "I heard you scream, did you have a bad dream?"

Midoriya could only nod as he gulps from his dream, "Anyways, breakfast is ready. I have to get ready for my new job."

"Your...new job?" Midoriya asks puzzled. He never heard from his mom about a new job before.

"Well, I never told you but I got a job as a researcher for the ancient ruins in the forest, at the far side of Musutafa," Inko explained to his now shocked son.

"How come you never told me before?" demanded Midoriya.

"I wanted to surprise you, it pays especially well," Inko then got a sad face, "but I'll be returning home late now, so I won't see you as often."

"Oh..." Midoriya looked at her mother knowing what she was getting at.

Midoriya couldn't stop thinking about her mom's new job at school. Something about it make him think about his dream more. Sure it could just be a dream, but something felt off about the dream like it was displaying a message. While Midoriya thought about this the teacher threw the plans for the future assignment into the air, "I'm pretty sure these aren't necessary since you all want to be heroes."

The whole class cheered while Midoriya meekly raised his hand. "Don't bother comparing me with these rejects teach, after all, I aced the mock test and I'm the only one at this school to possibly get into UA." While the rest of the class either gasped or yelled at Bakugo, Midoriya put his head down hoping that the teacher isn't going to say another word.

"Oh yeah, Midoriya also wanted to go to UA right."

5 seconds of silence pass by before the whole class bursts out laughing. "Midoriya?!" "No way!" "He's quirkless!"