Chapter 5: A Promised Battle

"Is this...Trigger fighting the giants of darkness?" Midoriya asked looking at Power Loader.

"Yes...it is, this the main reason for bringing you here," Power Loader explained, "Only me, you, Hatsume, Principle Nezu, and Marluru know about this." 

"Who's...Marluru?" Midoriya asked.

"I am!" A voice called from behind.

"Whoa!" Midoriya turns around quickly to see an alien standing behind him. It was quite short, a bit shorter than him, it was wearing a jacket with a strange symbol on the front and was wearing black jeans and the same red shoes as Midoriya.

"So cute!" 

"Cute?!" The alien levelled its gaze at him with its bright yellow eyes, "I'll have you know that I'm a proper Alien Metron named Marluru!"

"What a cute voice!"

"What did you say?!"

"Ahem, back to our topic before," Power Loader interrupted, "Your teacher doesn't know and so does not of the faculty apart from the one I just listed."

"You can't tell this to anyone here, okay?"

"Why does Hatsume get to know?" Midoriya asked genuinely curious why he can't tell any students in the school, but Hatsume knows about this.

"It's because...one of her inventions caused an explosion and nearly destroyed the door and all of the equipment!"

"It was just a small malfunction, no biggie," Hatsume waved her hand dismissively, "But you remember the blaster that allowed you to transform into a giant and completely obliterate the giant monster with wings?"

"Y-Yes..." Midoriya said surprised that Hatsume could talk that much all at once.

"Mr. Power Loader here was the one who made it!" Hatsume revealed.

"Wait really?!" Midoriya exclaimed turning to Power Loader.

"Yes...I was the one who made the Hyper Gun," Power Loader confessed, "These are manufactured at my agency, only a few Hyper Guns can transform but we can't allow you to give you it."

"Why though?" Midoriya asked.

"You would have a huge advantage over everyone else and would rely too much on using your giant form," Power Loader explained, "We want you to be prepared to fight a villain without the ability to turn into a giant."

Midoriya nodded starting to understand what Power Loader was telling him.

"But I can give you this." Power Loader handed Midoriya a silver gun. There were yellow and black accents over the gun. There was a giant black tube in front of the trigger and labelled on the gun read "GUTS-HYPER-GUN".

"This is the first version of the Hyper Gun," Power Loader coughed, "I'm giving it to you since it doesn't have the feature of allowing you to transform and it isn't compatible with your Hyper Key."

"This version of the Hyper Gun can shoot stun bullets and signal flares," Power Loader said, "If you want it, you can take it since it can't make you overpowered."

Midoriya sits down at his desk pondering what the class would do for hero classes today. His thoughts were interrupted when he hears a loud and familiar voice he has heard for years. "I AM...COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

"It's All Might!" A classmate, Denki Kaminari exclaimed.

"Wow, he is a teacher!" Eijiro Kirishima cried.