kuybi tells naruto the truth.

"NARUTO."

"SASUKE."

everything was quite. A black hair boy was still stand with a evil smile.

"Dobe Its exactly like neji said people can't change who they are." He said walking away from the blond.

"Your wrong people can." The blond said trying to get up but is failing.

"Hmm now a girl said that. Hinata is a pretty girl I still can't figure out why she likes you."

"Sasuke don't you touch her." The blond yelled.

"Bye bye dobe I'll be back in 5 years or so to see if you really changed." With that sasuke left with a evil laugh.

"Kit there something you need to know." A demonic voice said in the boy head.

"What is it."

" a man with a orange mask. Came to my den and killed my kits and made me think that I killed my mate with my own two hands.
Kit I'm only going to say this once I'm sorry it was too late before I even realize what was going on."

"Its okay hey kuybi whats your real name anyways."

The kuybi laugh and smiled.

"Kurama and kit you have my word that I'll help you."

"But we have to leave."naruto said.

"Agree but you'll become a missing nin."

"I'll send baa-chan a letter."

"What about hinata. "

"Before we leave I'll tell her."

"Kit she's also like you."

"What do you mean."

"Shes a jinchuuriki like you."

"Really which one."

"My mate the white eight tail vixen my best friend, and mate."

"Whats her name."

"Miku."