Mission gone wrong

"Naruto-sama its time to get up."a women who looked to be 18 said. She had minted color hair that stop at her shoulders she also had orange eyes. She wore fish net shirt with a minted color trench coat she also had shorts that stop at her mid-thighs behind her trench coat was 7 wing-like tails.

"Alright Fu." A man who looks half fox and 19 years old said. He had blond hair with golden fox ears at the top of his head he wore a fish net long sleeve shirt with a black trench coat over it he also had black pants.and nine fox tails sticking out it was also a golden color with the tips being white. His eyes were ocean blue but they had slits for pupils.

"Are you ready to leave naruto. The others already took of so they could make camp." A black hair male said he had cat ears his hair was up in a ponytail and he wore a blue trench coat with a black shirt under it. He also had 2 cat tail it was black with the ends being a dark blue color his eyes were green and yellow and cat-like.

"Alright haku. Who all stayed behind. " Naruto asked his voice was deeper than the other males and he was taller. He was 6'10 while the others were 6'5.

"Fu, yugito, Han, killer Bee, and me sir."Haku said.

"So Gaara, Yagura, Roshi, Utakata left to make camp."

"Hai."

"Alright you guys ready." The man asked.

* in konoha*

A women who looked to be 17 she had long midnight blue hair with fox ears at the tip was pale blue. She wore a pale blue hoodie and a long lavender sleeve shirt with white shorts that stops at her mid-thighs. She was a beauty to see. Every male in the village wanted her but there was 3 reasons why they can't have her. 1. A large fox that was pale blue and had pinkish purple eyes and 8 tails always steps in. 2. Her grandfather would kill them. 3. the hokage would beat anyone up if they dis on her.

"Hey hina." A feminine demonic voice said. Walking towards her was a fox that was small to an average size of the fox. Most of the villagers glared at her.

"Hey Miku." The girl said trying to calm her friend.

"Tsunade-sama wants us." Miku said glaring at the villagers.

"Come on Miku forget about them alright." The women said smiling gently.

"Fine come on."

"I want to change before we leave."

"Alright lets go."

*at the hokage tower*

*knock, knock*

" come in hinata." The hokage Tsunade said.

"You needed me Tsunade-sama." Hinata asked. She was wearing a sleeveless lavender kimono blouse with a dark purple obi around her waist, she was also wearing dark blue shorts that stops at her upper thigh and stockings with high-heel boots. She looked over to see shikamaru and Temari. Temari had her bangs on her right side and her hair up in pigs-tail, She was wearing a long sleeve purple blouse with a high collar under a grey top, and a dark purple skirt with a split in the middle revealing her leggings she wears fingerless Leggings with her black sandals. Shikamaru had his hair up and had studs, He wore a mesh shirt under his flak jacket, a deer skin coat over that and hand guards, he wore navy blue pants and sandals.

"Shikamaru, Temari and you are going to get rid of the bandits near waves understood." Tsunade said handing the mission scroll to shikamaru. During the five years Temari and shikamaru started to date and Temari had wanted to stay in konoha. Shikamaru still says 'troublesome' but isn't really lazy.

"Hai" they all said leaving the room. They were already packed and ready to go so the headed out until a huge dog and someone riding it came towards them.

"Shikamaru, Temari im sorry you guys have to be stuck with that demon" The male asked.

"What did you call her." Miku asked threatening.

"Look here kiba. Hinata is not a demon alright." Temari said glaring at kiba.

"Oh right I forgot you have a demon brother." Kiba said. He was punched in the face by a girl with bleach blond hair that stops at her calves and her bangs cover her right eye.

"Dont say anything else you bastard. " the girl looked to be the same age has them she was wearing a short purple sleeveless blouse and elbow fishnets.her purple skirt reaches her ankles, underneath mesh leggings along with high-heel sandals.
"Thank you Ino. We would love to stay and talk but we have a mission. " Shikamaru said holding Temari's hand to calm her.

"Its fine shikamaru. Hinata dont listen to him you still have the rest of us." Ino said hugging hinata.

"Thank you Ino-chan." Hinata said returning the hug and left with shikamaru and Temari.

"You okay hina." Temari asked. They were close to wave already. They were the fastest out of their generation.

"Yea im fine. So about the mission. "

"A old man came and made a complaint about ninja bandits attacking them." Shikamaru said.

"Hey i see a camp out there." Hinata said with her byakugan activated.

"How many."

"50."

"Alright hinata you come up with a distraction Temari go up in the trees while I will stay here and we will close in on them once they are distracted. "Shikamaru said.

"Hai."

"HEY! Can you guys help me I lost my fox." Hinata said playing the dismissal in distress.

"Wow guys look at her." Well she tried to.

"Um yea hi im looking for my pet." This was not working. Why? Because after she said that shikamaru and Temari appeared out cold and she couldn't move. Yup this mission was going down hill already.

"Hey look at what we found." The person holding Temari said fondling her breast. Hinata ran towards him and punched him but someone pulled her hair making her scream.

"Ahhhhhhh." She yelled.

*other side of the woods*

Gotta find help. Miku thought as she ran towards deeper in the woods.

"Hold on hinata."

"Im trying miku but please hurry. Im tied up and its a good thing they are waiting for there boss." Hinata said in a panic.

"Yo Fu." A new voice said close to miku. She ran towards it and saw a couple of people but one caught her eyes.

'Kurama' she thought.