𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

Once in a town far away there was 1 werefox and 1 werebunny were born. These two groups didn't like each other at all! There were occasional fights and disputes with the groups. The group had over 1,00 years of fighting and arguing. But everything has to change when they enter middle school. Will the conflict between the bunnies and foxes be solved by these 2 brave souls?

"Ugh," I sighed, I stared up into the sky out his window.

There's a gentle knock on my door, a face appears out of the door crack. My ears perk up at the noise.

"OH mom!" I say my mind coming back from spacing out

"I just came to tell you breakfast is done." my mom said softly. She quietly goes back down stairs, I yawn and get up to go eat breakfast.

Later in the day~

My mother sent me out to go buy groceries, while out something surprising happened.

"I better get home soon..." I mumble, my ears pick up the sound of banging and shouting.

My curiosity peaked and I wandered around looking for where the sound was coming from. There were 2 werefoxes beating up a bunny. I was scared this is my first encounter with werefoxes, My legs started to shake in fear and I stumbled on words.

"I will do anything!" screamed the bunny coughing blood.

"Shut it carrot eater, we aren't after anything we're doing this for fun!" said 1 of the werefoxes.

I try to sneak away but then the 2nd werefox turned in my direction, he noticed me from afar

"Hey you golden brown bunny come here!" yelled the 2nd werefox

Out of instinct I fled the scene and ran home, I didn't stop to check if the fox was chasing me, I just kept running for dear life.

The next morning ~

My alarm goes off ringing telling me school is going to start. I sluggishly turn the alarm off and get out of the bed. As I was getting ready for school I noticed a golden yellow ear go past in the snow, I got closer to the window to get a better look at what or who went past my window. But when i got to the window the thing that went past was gone.

"What was that?" I muttered to myself, "Niko!" my mother screamed from downstairs.

When I heard my mother scream it snapped me out of my trance.

I quickly start to continue to put on the soft shirt feeling it sliding onto me, the strong smell of flowers hitting my nose. The smell of flowers was so strong I could almost taste it in the chilly air. The sounds of me shuffling into my clothes filled my room. My clothes were wrinkled from not ironing them straight away. Once I finished getting into my clothes I ran down the stairs and to the kitchen to where my mom is. She quickly gave me a piece of toast and my bag. I ran out of the house hurrying to school. As I was running to school I could see a familiar face from the alley incident.

I stopped in my tracks and my legs started to give out on me, I trembled as I saw the fox in the alley spot me. As the fox spotted me, he gave me a death glare and continued into school as if he didn't know a thing. I took a deep breath to try and calm myself down, but as I was walking to class I was looking around me to make sure the fox wasn't anywhere near me.

As the hours passed by through school, I started to calm down from seeing the werefox. When school finally ended I dashed to get out of school to not run into the werefox again.

As I was running I bumped into something, "Sorry!" I yell.

"It's fine..." he said quietly

As he held out his hand.

I hesitated to grab his hand. As I grabbed his hand he quickly pulled me up.

"Be careful next time bunny." he says storming off.

I grab my bag off the ground and leave school running home not stopping.

"Hello honey!" my mom said joyfully as she finished wiping the dish.

"H-hey mom.." I sigh as I make my way to my room.

I plopped on my bed, everything that happened today going through my head. As everything rolled through my head and started to doze off into sleep. I suddenly jolted up by my door being opened. "AH!" I scream as I sit up. I see a face appear out of the crack of my door. I calm down as I recognize who it was. "What's up mom?" I yawn.

"Dinners ready I just came up to tell you" my mom whispers. She slips out of my doorway and goes back downstairs. I get up and stretch going downstairs and eating dinner.

The Next Morning~

I stretched as the sun hit my face. Saying it's time to get up I groan and grumble as I get ready to go downstairs to eat and go to school again.

"Ugh... My mind kept thinking about that werefox." I muttered to myself as I ate breakfast. As I walked to school in the cold, I couldn't help but think about the werefox I saw in the alley.

"Hey you!," Someone screamed from far away. I looked up and saw the werefox from the alley coming closer, so I quickly ran into school and tried to forget he called out to me. As I was walking out of class the werefox was waiting outside the classroom. I quickly pack up and try to ignore him. But he grabs me and brings me to an empty room.

"Why did you run away, when I called you!" he yelled.