You are Gojo, you dummy

"Are you the strongest because you're Gojo Satoru or are you Gojo Satoru because you're the strongest" Even though it had now been weeks Geto's words played over and over in his head driving him crazier by the second. How could anyone truly know him if he didn't even know himself. This idea alone was enough to send him spiraling.

Gojo laid on his bed, blue eyes to the ceiling. Was he doomed to be alone? To live a life of power but with no one to share the glory with?

His thoughts were cut off by the sound of his phone buzzing on the nightstand beside him.

Gojo sighed to himself, pressing his thumb and index finger to the bridge of his nose before opening the message.

"I'm pulling into your driveway." His friend (y/n) sent.

"I'm not in the mood today, can we hang tomorrow?" He sent back

"Nope! I have food now Toru"

Before Gojo could protest further (y/n) was barging through his front door holding several bags of food. Why he gave her a key he'll never know.

"Jeez, do you think you brought enough food (y/n)?"

(y/n) sat the food down on the table and looked over to her best friend. She didn't answer his question, instead she looked blankly into Gojos eyes.

"Somethings bothering you?"

"Is it that obvious?" He thought to himself.

"It's nothing (y/n)"

"Toru, it breaks my heart that you don't talk to me."

"Because there's nothing to talk about (y/n), I just feel like I don't even know who I am anymore."

"What do you mean you don't know who you are?"

"How can anyone know me if I don't even know myself?"

Suddenly it dawned on (y/n) what Gojo was referring to and she took a deep breath and placed both of her hands on either side of her friend's face and let out a deep breath.

"You are Gojo Satoru."

"You are my best friend in the entire world."

"You are Gojo Satoru because you are kind, and funny"

"You are Gojo Satoru because you are the most immature and silly person I know whilst somehow simultaneously being the most completely mature and grounded person I have ever met."

"You are Gojo Satoru because even though you like to act like you don't care about anyone but yourself you love so deeply and freely and you truly care about others."

"And lastly you are Gojo Satoru because you made me fall madly in love with you, you big dummy, there's so much more to you Gojo than just your physical strength and I wish you could see yourself the way that I do.

Gojo's eyes widened at the last words you said. Could you really be in love with him? Never in a million years did he think you would return the same feelings towards him.

Gojo didn't say a word, he just stared at (y/n) his bright blue eyes piercing her soul.

(y/n) slowly dropped her hands from her friend's face waiting for some kind of response but he just stood there staring blankly, lost for words.

"I.. I'll just go.." (y/n) said feeling rejected. She turned around and started heading towards the door.

"Don't go."

(y/n) turned around to face the white haired man, visible tears now falling from her eyes.

Gojo slowly approached the woman he was in love with. This time he placed his hands on her cheeks the same way she had previously done to him.

"And you are (y/f/n) because you made me fall madly in love with you too, you big dummy."