Descendants of the Sun

The gentle breeze of the language is so comfortable that it makes the weeds that grow like dancing.The soldier was seen crawling behind the grass while illuminated by the moonlight.Even though their faces were covered in disguise paint, their eyes were sharp and wild looking at the state of darkness.One of them made a hand gesture.

    Four soldiers who were also there immediately crawled closer to the hand signaler.They followed him before stopping to act.If observed, they are like a pair of twins who have the same instincts and are systematic.

    They are members of the Alpha special forces.The Alpha team is known to many because its members are selected from members of the South Korean special team who have outstanding performances.They are always at the forefront for the security and sovereignty of the country and ready to sacrifice at any time.They would remove the necklace to avoid exposing their identities in case they were killed in battle so as not to be recognized by the enemy.That night, the same step was also taken which was not to wear any chains.

    Alpha team leader Kim Taehyung looked sharply at the border security control center located behind the grassy area.The light of the lamp installed in the control center is like a candle illuminating the area and it is patiently waiting for someone to arrive.If observed, it is like a painting of a scene as a result of a great painting touch.However, do not be fooled by the beautiful scenery deck because otherwise it has triggered a war that affects the lives of many young people.Youths from the North Korean special forces were equipped with various weapons while there.They crossed a border known as the demilitarization zone before breaking into control center number 301 and detaining two soldiers on duty as a sign of protest.

    The party that launched the attack in the demilitarization zone has indirectly violated the ceasefire agreement.It seems that the action was taken by the north to incite the south to launch an attack.This in turn gives them an advantage as the discussion progresses.Seeing the situation, they really can't be incited to start an attack first.But at the same time, they are not willing to see their friends hostage.

    Suspicious movements appeared on the edge of the border security control center.Taehyung's forehead furrowed.The army of the squadron search team directed around the control center began to prepare to raid.But the move may have angered the North Korean military.Taehyung looked back and gave a hand signal to the team members.They were ready before splitting up.After planting explosives on the edge of the control center, first -class Sergeant Choi and Staff Sergeant Gong fled.While First Class Sergeant Im who was on a tree near the security control center was on standby with a sniper and night vision scope.

    Through radioteleography, Taehyung was told his men were ready and just waiting for instructions to fight.Then, he gave an eye signal to Sergeant Major Kim Seokjin to remove the rifle and open the bulletproof vest.As soon as the jacket is opened, it is clear that the body is fit.Then they took out a hidden weapon such as an army knife and moved towards a more open place.All of this is intended to illustrate that they have no intention of using force.Hands raised and walked slowly towards the control center.

    "I, commander of operations! All members of our army are safe!" Taehyung's voice split the darkness of the quiet night.

    A North Korean special forces soldier, Senior Lieutenant Ahn Jung-Joon, who was inside the control center, pulled back the curtain and looked through the window.The expression of disregard for the situation was clearly plastered on his face despite the fact that he was knowledgeable and skilled in dealing with such situations.The rather deep scar was clearly visible from the eyes to the edge of his forehead that was already pretty formidable.

    "Just stop near there. We'll send it back later! If it's dawn, it'll be difficult. You'd better go before we change our mind."

    "I don't want to go like that," Taehyung said in a loud voice but there was an element of persuasion.

    The doors of the security control center that had originally been tightly closed finally opened.Senior Lieutenant Ahn appeared moments later.Taehyung immediately identified the situation especially behind Senior Lieutenant Ahn.There was a North Korean soldier protecting Senior Lieutenant Ahn, while another pointed a gun at two South Korean soldiers tied together.They still have a chance to win even if present without weapons.From Senior Lieutenant Ahn's expression, perhaps he also had a similar view.

     "At least arrest and beat up a dozen South Korean soldiers, then they will be eligible to be called republican soldiers."

    Senior Lieutenant Ahn placed his rifle before removing the side of the dagger.Sharp eyes looked at Taehyung but there was no cruel look on his face.The situation was like a battle between two heroes who were loyal and obedient to the country.

    "Fine. Try it for one round."

    Slowly Taehyung took out his dagger.Seokjin did the same as his eyes could not help but look at the soldiers protecting Senior Lieutenant Ahn.The soldier probably noticed the tense situation, and immediately handed the rifle to his friend before also taking out a dagger and getting ready to fight.The situation is now 2 against 2.Senior Lieutenant Ahn held up the knife and continued to attack Taehyung.Taehyung managed to dodge and managed to swing the knife towards the soldiers who were suddenly protecting Senior Lieutenant Ahn.Unsurprisingly, the situation now turned into 1 on 2 after Seokjin managed to sneak into the security control center.

    The sound of guns fighting relentlessly from inside to outside the security control center.Seokjin manages to defeat the opponent and then tries to ensure the safety of the hostages.At the same time, Seokjin is facing troops from the North Korean special forces.In a critical situation as if there was no room to breathe, Taehyung kicked Senior Lieutenant Ahn's dry bones and immediately stabbed the opponent's ribs with a dagger.

    Seokjin appeared in front of the destroyed door and handed the dagger to Taehyung.The collaboration of the two is impeccable.Without realizing it, Senior Lieutenant Ahn picked up a knife and tried to stab Taehyung.They struggle.A gust of wind brings with it the smell of sweat and blood.Drops of blood on Senior Lieutenant Ahn's dagger dripped to the floor.Taehyung tried to hold on and looked at his opponent even though part of his ribs were stabbed.Senior Lieutenant Ahn frowned as Taehyung pointed a dagger at his throat.

    "Comrade, you can't kill me. South Korea has to take care of the faces of many parties, that's why you never started firing, right? But our country is not the same," said Senior Lieutenant Ahn.

    The muzzle of the gun is now pointed at Taehyung's head and the sound of 'kachak' is clearly heard.

    "We have been divided for years. It seems that this misunderstanding is still ongoing. Our military will decide to fire at any time in order to maintain national peace."

    Taehyung laughed.And then a red dot appeared on the neck of the pistol holder.Now he is the target of a night vision scope belonging to First Class Sergeant Im.They don't know all this is included in Taehyung's operating plan.

    "Don't make a mistake again. I won't stop you if people make a mistake."

    Taehyung's fierce gaze was directed at Senior Lieutenant Ahn.

    "It's hard for you to come as a soldier, but when you return you become a victim of war. So, you better let me go," muttered Senior Lieutenant Ahn.

    Appearing the gun on the edge of Taehyung's forehead had already switched.

    "Glad to see you, Captain Kim Taehyung."

    "No matter how happy you are, we will never meet like this once a year, Senior Lieutenant Ahn."

    Senior Lieutenant Ahn handed the dagger to Taehyung as if like a wolf bending his body in front of a lion.The Alpha team's operation was successful and ended the dispute.

    In his heart, Taehyung thought maybe this was the last time they met.He did not expect to meet Senior Lieutenant Ahn again.But that's another story.Perhaps they were indeed destined not to run away from the encounter as soldiers.

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME LOVE~~~~~AND AND AND STARRRRRRRRR TQ