Chapter 1

A/N: I do NOT own Teen Wolf or PJO
This is a soulmate AU and the backstory is dark

Scottie's POV

Hi my name is Scottie McCall, I'm a true alpha and I am truly done with those who have betrayed me. Turns out the man who abused me without my mother knowing until he killed her was never really my father. Nor was the woman who will always be my mother, my birth mother. Turns out my birth mother is Athena and my father was killed before I was born and I was adopted by Mom. I'm more wishful thinking that he's not my birth father than anything else since I don't want his blood to be flowing through my veins.

Before you ask how I found out, it's because of some weird Frankenstein's monster ladies named Tammi and Kelli. They attacked me and I dove out of the way. I was already having a bad day having caught my girlfriend screwing my best friend and Lydia in a threesome and I left just after I happened across the scene. I thought Allison was my mate but I was an idiot, I don't know why I thought she was but she isn't. While I was running through the woods with no real destination in mind these two ladies appeared in front of me and tried to kill me. I raked my claws across one's arm and the other's leg causing both to pause in their attacks momentarily. They soon regained themselves and resumed their attacks. I became enraged, first I find the girl I thought was my one true love cheating on me with my friends and now I've got two other girl things trying to kill me.

During my rage I turned into a full wolf, like paws and everything, and I rip the two monsters apart with my teeth, just like Derek's favorite threat. I miss Derek, he left a year ago with his mate, Braedon, and his family. Braedon is a good person and an amazing fighter so I know both her and Derek along with his family are alive out there somewhere. I just sit on the ground exhausted emotionally and physically when a group of girls comes out of the trees all of them dressed in silver with an eight year old girl in the lead. I locked eyes with the eight year old girl and my wolf side screamed mate but that can't be right, she's just a little girl and I won't take part in that type of thing like he did to me.

"You're a wolf so how do you think like a human?" I heard a voice in my head.

I cocked my head to the side in confusion at this before just going with the flow. "Judging by the fact that you're communicating to me through my thoughts I'm guessing you're not human either." I thought back and the eight year old girl chuckled. "I'm a werewolf, a true alpha to be exact."

"How, you don't have the aura of a monster?" The girl questioned. "Unless you're from the supernatural type of werewolf."

"Yeah, I was bitten when I was sixteen, the day before I started sophomore year." I replied. "Are you the little girl in front of me?"

"Yes, and, even though I appear to be, I am not a little girl." The girl said out loud. "My name is Artemis, goddess of the moon and the hunt, along with other domains."

"Oh, so you're from the mythological side of the world." I said and it was her turn to tilt her head in confusion. "Let me introduce myself, My name is Scottie McCall, daughter of Athena according to the two creatures that just tried to kill me."

"I can feel that your mind was just freed from a spell, what type of spell was it?" Artemis asked curiously.

"I haven't the faintest idea of what it was, all I know is that I'm drained both physically and emotionally from today's events so if you don't mind I'll be leaving." I said to her ignoring my wolf side, since, goddess or not, she's eight years old and I'm not a pedophile like him.

"And what of your wolf side, does it wish to go as well?" She asked aloud, confusing the other girls behind her.

"What my wolf side desires it will not have for I will not allow it, I'm nothing like him and I'll never become like him." I say back through my thoughts, not any aggression in my voice but a clear sign that the him I'm talking about is not a nice guy.

"Who is this him if I may ask?" She says gently.

"The man who claimed to be my father, be that true or not I have no clue anymore nor do I care as I just hope that, that was also a lie of my life." I responded calmly but even I could hear the pain from my mental voice.

"Thalia, go get an extra outfit for an eighteen year old." Artemis says confusing me. "The rest of you go back to the camp, the monsters are dead as is obvious by the monster dust on the ground."

"What's going on?" I asked her, very confused.

She glowed for a moment before she grew in age and size to that of my age I'm guessing. A few moments later the glow died down the rest of the way and she was gorgeous but I scolded myself and my wolf side since she was just an eight year old girl a second ago. A minute later a black haired girl returned and handed the outfit to Artemis with a look of confusion on her face and that confusion grew when Artemis told her to head back to camp.

"Take this and go change behind that tree so that way we can talk properly." Artemis said and I grabbed the clothes from her hand, careful not to even touch her with my teeth.

I did as she instructed and found changing back to be much easier than I anticipated. I quickly got dressed before walking out from behind the tree and over to Artemis, though giving her her personal space.

"Hi." I said shyly now that I'm not in wolf form.

Artemis' POV

I felt the bond the instant she looked into my eyes and I was quite happy that she was willing to fight her wolf side for the rest of her life since she thought I was just an eight year old girl. Though her constant mentions of a him in her thoughts worried me, especially with the implicated circumstances and her phrasing. I searched her soul and found that she has another bond out there but I don't see a specific person when I try to look, meaning she hasn't found them, yet. Honestly I'm a little jealous that I have to share her but hey, I found her first which means I get plenty of alone time with her before we find her other mate. I searched her mind and found the remnants of a spell and looked into it and was not very pleased with what I found, a hunter had turned to Hecate's arts and used a spell to manipulate this poor girl however they pleased. I tried to look for an exact identity but it was blocked meaning that wasn't the only spell used on this wolf of mine.

When she came back out and spoke she sounded very shy which is very adorable. Her most noticeable feature other than her big brown doe eyes is a large scar on the right side of her face that looks like it was left intentionally judging by how straight the line is so it couldn't be from an accident. Honestly, I looked closer at her eyes and I can see fresh pain in them that makes me just want to hug her.

"For your information, I'm well above the legal age." I teased her and she blushed before she slapped her own cheek and the blush went away while she mentally scolded herself. "Hey, don't do that, I don't like seeing you hurt yourself."

"That didn't hurt me, I've been hit much harder than that and kept fighting so that little thing didn't actually phase me and was more of a mental reminder than a physical one." She said softly, like she was reassuring me. "Thank you for the change of clothes, but why do I feel like you didn't just want to talk to me?"

"I want you to join my hunt." I said before I remembered the vow my hunters took. "As the guardian therefore bypassing the usual vow of the hunters."

"Why not, it's not like I've got anything better to do, but I do need you to tell me one thing first." She said, causing me to worry. "What type of relationship do you want and what type do you absolutely not want?" She asked seriously. "I just need to know what limitations to set for my wolf side."

"I say go with the flow, see where it takes us." I responded softly. "If it takes us in a romantic direction so be it, if not then oh well"

She just smiled at me gently and I could tell it was genuine despite the pain in her eyes. I walked over to her and offered her my arm to which she linked hers through. We walked arm in arm back to the camp, both of us smiling the whole way.