~ Feelings And Familiar Faces ~

Chapter 28

Na Jea's POV:

"Thank god!" I said as I heard the bell ring. I were walking to the cafeteria with Sa Jerg, to meet with the others.
"Yeah, I know! It's been hard for me too you know!" Sa Jerg whined and jumped up and down. I narrowed my eye.
"What's been hard princess?" I asked her with a narrowed eyebrow. She laughed.
"I've tried to deal with, that the boys are gonna audition, but I can't! It made me realise something important!" Sa Jerg looked at the ground. I looked worried at her. What's wrong with my best friend?
"What is that unni?" I asked concerned. I looked at her and hugged her. She laughed but silent.
"That, I maybe have feelings for Xiumin!" She mumbled and blushed. I squealed and jumped up and down.
"Ssshhh! Will you expose me in front of the whole school?" Sa Jerg tried to calm me down but it didn't work.
"Mianhae unni.. But it's nice! I'm so happy for you! How come you didn't tell the others?" I asked.
"Maybe because you were the first I saw.." She smiled and blushed. I laughed and shook my head. We kept walking until we reached the door to the cafeteria.
"Are you gonna tell the other girls?" I asked. She nodded and opened the door.
"But not now, so shush!" She made the silent symbol and smiled. The girls were together with the boys and had a lot of fun.
"Annyeong!" Ava greeted us. We smiled and sat down. Ey Lül cuddled up to Sehun and Ava cuddled up to Chanyeol.
"Why aren't you cuddling up to Kai today Id Leey mei-mei?" I asked and hugged Luhan. Luhan smiled and did the kawaii face.
"I do it all the time, so.. But fine?" Id Leey stayed silent and cuddled up to Kai's chest. Kai smiled, but saw Id Leey's uncomfortable face. I saw it too, and apparently, the rest saw it too. We looked at each other.
"Is there something wrong?" D.O asked. Id Leey stayed silent in a while.
"My family is leaving today.." Id Leey said as silent as she could. Our eyes flickered through each other's gazes.
"Oh.. That means my family as well.." I stuttered. I will miss Amber and the rest but I will be strong.
"I can survive! I've done it before! So! Nothing to worry about!" Id Leey smiled and kissed Kai on the cheek.
We hadn't school for the rest of the day. We are going to say goodbye to our family.
Destination: airport.

~

Ey Lül's POV:

We drove as fast as we could to the airport. Na Jea looked sad but hid it with a happy face. Id Leey, however just stayed silent the whole trip. We played music in the car, to cheer the girls up, but they kept silent and looked out at the window.
We reached the airport and ran to the gate. We saw the artists and hurried up to them. Id Leey gave Sunny and her family a big hug, and so did Na Jea. They looked sad but smiled and said sweet stuff to each other. This is gonna be a long day... After that we drove home to ourselves.

~

6 hours later, I got a text out of all sudden.

From: 'Sehunnie<3'
It said: 'Are you gonna get online on Skype? All of us are waiting on you?<3'
I replied an 'Okay<3' back and opened my Skype. I saw the others were calling, so I quickly accepted.
The others were popping up on my screen. I screamed as I saw a Na Jea close up. I laughed and smiled.
"Why is Na Jea so close on the screen? It's creepy?" Tao asked. Kris laughed.
"Na Jea can you go more far away from the webcam please?" I asked and pointed at Na Jea's webcam. She nodded and went away. We laughed and made a weird face.
"By the way congrats for today Luhan!" Ava said out of nowhere. We looked shocked. Crap..
"Hahahaahah! I knew it all the time! I spent time with Luhan today when we all went home!" Na Jea laughed and made a heart at Luhan, which he happily returned. We cheered and saw Id Leey with a lot of food. Our eyes widened.
"Why are you eating all this? You are gonna get fat!" Baekhyun asked and fixed his eyeliner.
"Well, it was Luhan's birthday food I prepared especially for HIM! But he didn't eat it, so I'm just gonna eat it!" Id Leey answered. Luhan smiled and apologised. Just a normal days for not normal people.
"I'm gonna go to bed now!" Tao said and yawned. We all nodded and ended the call.
I went out to my bathroom to prepare myself bed ready.
I cuddled into my blanket and fell asleep.