Part 16

Cheryl's POV

Time Skip

It's been a months since Toni and Anthony moved in with Sasha and I. And things have been great, no things have been amazing! When I come home from the station I get greeted by her beautiful face and the sound of our children playing with one another.

And when we go to bed at night, I get to worship every inch of her body.

Bringing pleasure to her over and over again, watching her crumble beneath me, on top of me, it makes my heart full. It makes me extremely happy knowing that I can make her feel good, knowing that I can make her happy in and out of the bedroom.

Just watching her smile makes my heart do flips. And don't get me started on when she looks me in the eyes. I feel like my heart could beat out of my chest.

Right now I'm on my way home with a dozen roses I just picked up for her. I just had a long 48 hour shift at the station so I've been missing her and the kids.

As I pull in the driveway I can't help but feel the smile spread on my lips knowing that they are all waiting for me inside. I park my truck and climb out, heading inside my home. When I shut the door I kick off my boots and look around my home.

Our home.

Over the past couple of months Toni has added her own touch to it, really making it our home. I can't stop the smile from spreading across my lips as my eyes take in the pictures lined upon our wall.

Our kids.

Have I mentioned what an incredible mother Toni is? Watching her with our children makes my heart full, she makes me want more.

But what do I mean by more? I guess what I'm saying, no. What I'm saying is I want it all with her. I want to marry her, have babies with her, and grow old with her forever.

Shit, I'm really in this deep. But I wouldn't want it with anyone else.

When we're together it's like our bodies become one. We fit perfectly together in every way possible, heart, body, and soul.

Her soul, it's so pure. Just talking about it, no just thinking about it makes me feel so much.

I snap myself out of my thoughts and lock the front door along with turning off the light before heading up the stairs. As I grow closer to our bedroom I can't help but to think about everything that just passed through my mind moments ago. I need to tell her, I need to see if she really wants all of this too. I would hope so since she moved in with me.

But I feel like she's still holding back with me. And I'm not an asshole so I'm not going to push her. I'll wait until she's ready, and that's more than okay with me.

I decide to check on the kids first and as I open Anthony's door my heart melts at the sight of him. His hair is tousled and out of place as he clutches to his stuffed dinosaur. His small lips are parted slightly as I watch his chest rise and fall with each breath.

How could someone not want to be in his life?

The small boy has such a strong grip on my heart now. I view him as my son and I treat him the same way I treat Sasha.

One thing I absolutely despise. Like cannot stand, HATE, is when people treat children who are not biologically theirs differently.

If all goes well, I hope to become his other parent legally and in his eyes.

I walk slowly into his room and move his blanket up to cover him more. I then lean down and place a kiss to her forehead. I pull back and run my fingers through his hair before leaving his room and shutting the door.