Chapter 5

Harry POV
After apparating to Diagon alley, hermoine and i planned on meeting at the ice cream parlour after a few hours. I made my way to Gringotts quite easily as there were not many people in the streets who would stop to talk to me or ask for an autograph. Honestly, it was quite annoying at times. On reaching Gringotts, i asked for my account manager. The teller on the counter saw me and told me, "Mr Potter, we have strict orders to take you to the Chairman if you come here. Please follow me." I knew where this was going and nodded. I quietly followed the goblin and found myself in a boardroom made out of the whitest marble with the most extravagant designs carved into this marble. Sitting at the far end of the table on a plush chair/ throne was a royal looking goblin. He wore an armour and had a mean-looking axe sitting in his lap. Upon seeing me the goblin's expression turned sour.
Quickly bowing to the goblin, i said," Good morning sir, im Harry potter. Before we start, i would like to apologise for all the trouble i caused to you and the goblin population at large in the last few months. I know i destroyed the whole bank on my last visit and as an apology i would like to offer to bear all the costs that you had to incur for rebuilding the whole premises and any compensation i could offer to the families of the goblins who were killed that day." It would have been a gross understatement to say that goblin was shocked. Never in his entire life had he heard that a goblin had been compensated by a wizard for anything. Quickly recovering from his initial shock, the goblin said " Mr. Potter my name is Ragnok. I am the chairman of this bank and the king of the goblin nation. It is the first time in my life that i have seen a wizard treating us as equals. You just made my job here easier by offering compensation. So i accept your offer and also forgive you for all the trouble you caused us." Harry sighed in relief at this and said, " Sir im here to withdraw some money from my account and make a few travel arrangements for myself." "Which account would you like to withdraw the money from?" Ragnok asked. Harry was puzzled at this and asked " what do you mean which account? I just have one account." Quickly realising his mistake, Ragnok said," Forgive me Mr. Potter, i forgot that you hadn't taken your inheritance test." On seeing Harry's still puzzled expression, he continued "when wizard or witch come of age, they have to take an inheritance test which is linked to their ancestors' wills. Its a simple procedure where you have to put four drops of your blood on a parchment and the parchment states everything about you." As Ragnok was explaining this, another goblin had entered the room with the required things. "Mr. Potter please make a cut on your palm using this ceremonial dagger and add four drops of your blood on this parchment. Harry did so and was surprised when the cut healed itself.
As soon as the fourth drop of blood was absorbed into the parchment, words started appearing on it. It read:

Name- Harry James Potter
Date of Birth- 31st July, 1983
Father- James Potter
Mother- Lily Potter
Magical core- Grey
Magical core strength- 400 (greater than merlin)
Heir to:
Potter
Black (as stated by the last heir)
McKinnon
Peverell
Le fay
Emrys
Gryffindor
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff
Slytherin (by conquest)

Cash holdings-
10 billion galleons
20 miilion sickles
40 million knuts
Other holding-
Several houses all over the world including Potter manor, Gryffindor manor.
Several lands all over the world
Paintings by the most prominent artists from both Magical and muggle worlds
_____
Hi guys! Hope you like this part.
Kushal