𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 || 1

𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑑𝑢𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 <3

꧁__________꧂

Wilbur slowly walked towards the small hole in a cliff. He tiptoed towards the chair, the button and the song smothered on the walls.
"Well... I heart there was a special place..." He started, "where men could go... and emancipate, the brutality and the tyranny of their rulers... Well, this place is real, you needn't fret! With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo fuck Eret! Its a very big and not blown up... L'manburg."

He walked towards the button and watched as everyone cheered. "This place wasn't what I wanted it to be..." Wilbur whispered to himself, "its different. I wanted it to be special not like this." He put his hand on the button, not pressing it. "What if it were to be demolished? Demolished with my own TNT. The TNT I planted, my nation gone to waste. L'manburg? No more." He said.

He heard footsteps. "Who's there?" Wilbur asked.

"Hello?" He said again. "Its probably just from outside..." Wilbur said to himself, dazed by the button. He sat down in the chair, watching the happy people outside. He wished he was with them, but no, he wanted to destroy his land.
"I'm such a horrible person. My own nation, the people within the walls, the people who love L'manburg. The people who love me..." He said, getting up from the chair and stroking the wood button attached to the wall. "If I don't do it now, I'll do it eventually. I'm better off destroying L'manburg right now, if I don't, they'll be more happy." he whispered to himself, he heard the footsteps become slightly louder. "Alright, who's there?" Wilbur said, taking out a shiny, diamond sword.
"Calm down, Will..." said Philza.
"Phil?" Wilbur asked, politely. "What are you doing here?" The older said. "I- Uh- I'm just watching from a far distance, that's all, I'll be on my way now!" The brunette exclaimed, with a nervous chuckle. "What are you doing, Will?" The older asked again. Wilbur was then silent.
You could hear the excited cheers from outside, the quiet drops of stones from the cracking walls.
All they could hear was loud silence.

"I..." Wilbur said, sighing, "I was going to... Get rid of my nation..."
"Why? Its what you wanted, isn't it? Its such a beautiful place, why would you want to get rid of it?" Philza asked, clearly worried. "W-well... Its not exactly what I wanted, which is why I'm here." The young brunette said, sighing once again "do you know what this button does, Phil?" He asked sternly. "Yes, yes I do." Phil answered.

(Hold on imma rly quickly vibe to my favourite One Direction song bc ima really big fan of them :]
BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE, THE WAY THAT YOU FLIP YOUR HAIR GETS ME OVERWHELMED, BUT WHEN YOU SMILE AT THE GROUND IT AINT HARD TO TELL, YOU DONT KNOWWWW, YOU DONT KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL
sry back to sobbing)

"And if I press it will you be upset?" Wilbur said, placing his palm carefully on the button again. "No, I won't be." Phil answered. "So I can press it?" "...no, you'll make your little brother upset. Do you want that?" The blonde asked. "He's not my blood related brother. I wouldn't care either way."

(EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD CAN SEEE ITT BUT YOU, BABY YOU LIGHT UP MY WORLD LIKE NOBODY ELSE. sorry)

"Hes still your brother, Wilbur." Phil said, "I don't give a fuck." Wilbur said, pressing the button. "Oh my god..." Phil exclaimed.

Boom

Everyone was shocked. There were shouts, screams and any noise between that. "Phil, kill me." Wilbur pleaded, handing his own father a sword. "Kill me, Killza! Kill me!" The younger said while staring into Phil's eyes. "You're my son!" Phil shouted. "Just do it!"

Darkness filled Wilbur's eyes. He heard the honk of a train, and the noises of the train leaving. It was a damp, hollow train station. There were figures of shadow people. He looked around and saw a, what looked like, an ending. He walked towards it, only to be stopped by a barrier.

"What the? Where the fuck am I?" Wilbur said. He walked towards the train tracks and shouted for help. Nothing answered. He went back onto the platform and read the sign. "Jubilee Line? The fuck kind of name is that?" Wilbur looked down and saw a guitar. It looked very old. He sat down beside it, sliding down the wall.

He pickes up the guitar and started strumming the strings. Wilbur hummed along with the sounds of the guitar. The hollow train station now had the sound of a guitar strumming against the walls and bouncing around. He thought he would only be here for a small amount of time. Wilbur started playing My L'manburg on the mysterious guitar he found.

When he finished, he heard the train, got up and walked towards it. Why is there a train but no door? He thought, stupid ass train station. He heard someone on the other side of the train. "Is someone there?" Wilbur asked. There was a hiccup and the sound of a glass bottle dropping. "Hello?" Wilbur asked again. The train sped off leaving a screeching noise against the tracks. He saw Jschlatt. "Schlatt?!" Wilbur shouted. Schlatt looked up and turned around, he look ill. "You look like someone who has just had twenty bottles of beer." Wilbur said. "Oh y-hiccup-yeah? You fucking thin-hiccup-think?" The ram hybrid said sarcastically, "I drink my pro-hiccups-problems away, dip shit."

After, what felt like an hour, of talking Jschlatt fell asleep. Wilbur took this as an opportunity to make a song. He looked around for a paper and a pen. Or anything he can write with. He found a feather and a small book. I have a feather but no ink, Wilbur thought, I can use some of my blood as ink... That's smart. Wilbur cut his arm and used his own blood as ink.

When he finished, he thought of naming is "Jubilee Line", because of where he was. Jschlatt had just woke up to Wilbur making yet another song. "Jesus... My head is pounding." He said. "Oh yeah? You had like twenty bottles of beer." Wilbur answered, not stopping his guitar playing. Jschlatt watched as Wilburs fingers went from string-to-string, and the way his lips moved to the words on the page.

------

1081 WORDS!!

If you enjoyed my book, please vote. It helps me a lot and tells me that you like my writing. I'm going to start working on a new part almost immediately.

Ilygsm <3