01

#01- Matamis

Once upon a time there was a kingdom of magic and spells. The king and queen made a balance for all hybrids, monsters, and humans to bring peace, hope, and magic. As months passed by, the queen gave birth to a beautiful girl that will follow the legacy when she grows up. Years later, in the middle of the night the kingdom was caught on fire by an unknown source. Everyone evacuated before it spread as everyone tried to put it out. Everyone made it except for the king and queen. They can't let their daughter die in a painful death. So the queen took her daughter then ran to the bedroom. She then looked at her daughter for the last time then kissed her forehead. The queen then put her in a basket as she opens the window to her room. She looked at her daughter again and uses her magic to make the princess flew down the window. The queen begins to shred in tears as the fire came closer. She took a deep breath and embrace her death. Months passed after the incident. Matamis grew up and was now living with her uncle and aunt. She helped out at the house by cleaning, cooking meals, and practicing her magic. For now on Matamis decided to complete her family's legacy as she travels to different universes along the way with new friends, encounter new enemies, and a promise that needs to be fulfilled.

Appearances:

(Old Design)

(Redesign)

Personality: helpful pal

Personality: helpful pal. Can be a bit clumsy whenever she isn't looking where she's going. Is confident of herself and her friends. She is a forgive-giver but she holds a grudge against it whenever someone apologizes to her more than once. She is a daydreamer when she's not paying much attention.

Magic: Healing, forcefield, and white mage.

Likes: Sweets, animals, light colors, space, helping others if needed, mysteries, cute things, and reading.

Dislikes: Her friends and family being harmed, bullies, being used.

Fear: Phonophobia(fear of loud noises), autophobia/monophobia(fear of being alone), blood and gore, and losing someone they care about.

Weakness: Using too much magic of hers, being in tight spaces, hypnozation, and smoke.

Pets: Ms. Fluffy puff, a brown bunny rabbit, siamese cat, and a pomeranian.

Sexuality: Omnisexual

Pronounce: She/Her

Single/Taken: Taken

Bf/Gf: Girlfriend- Penny(Aka Genderswaped Ink Sans! by