Train Patri se utar chuki hai !!

Hey guys soo let's continue further.. Also if you haven't read the previous part then please read it to understand the story well !!

.........................................................................................

Faizi went away! & Karan continued to think !!

Karan : monami ko hua kya hai aakhir?? Maine kuch kiya kya?? Nahi phir mujhe kuch yaad kyu nahi aa raha?? Goddd!! Is ladki ko samajhna itna tough hai !! 🙄

Karan was still thinking when his phone rang and he went away from there to attend the call , but monami saw it and she was again suspicious that the call was that girl's only!!

Monami : Karan tumhe mujhe batana hoga ki vo kon thi...!!

Monami angrily went towards Karan following him and she saw that Karan went to his room and monami began to listen everything standing outside the room!

Karan : haa !! How are you?? ... Ha mai aa raha hu aaj raat ko... Wahi 8 baje tak... Nahi monami ko nahi pata chalega dont worry !! ... Okay... Take care... Bye!!

Monami *whispered* : hawwww... 😡 Karan kisse baat kar raha hai.... Buss ab bohat hua...!!

Monami was about to go inside when karan's phone again rang and monami again hid and Karan picked it up it was batra sir's call!

Karan : sir !! Yes sir... Will be right there !! Sir!!

Karan came out to go to batra sir's cabin and he saw monami out there.. Monami started acting as if she came to meet him !!🙄🤣

Karan : monami?? Tum... Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho??

Monami : kyu?? Nahi aa sakti?? Mai to tumhe se milne aa rahi thi !! 🤨

Karan : oh.. But mujhe thoda kaam hai batra sir ne bulaya hai ... Aake milte hain waise... Tumse kuch baat karni thi mujhe!! Okay? See you!!

Monami : yeah okay... Sure... See you!

Karan smiled and went and monami stood there still angry!! 😒

Monami : Khadoos shergill.. Tumpe kon marr liya..?? mere siwa!! 🙄🙄 ... Ab tum pe nazar rakhni padegi!! 😡!!

She was very angry... And went away aggressively !! 🤣😂🤭

In the mess !!

Everyone was having their lunch....While monami was lost in thinking about Karan !!

Sid noticed monu's behavior and came to her and pushed her right hand from which she was eating...she was lost in thinking and Because of that jerk she chocked !! 🤦‍♀️😂

Sid : ohhh... Sorry sorry monu... Y.. Ye le paani pi !

Monami drinks the water and hits Sid afterwards !! 😂🤭

Monami : Siddddd !!.... Are you madd Or whatttt???

Sid : so... Sorry monu..!!

Monami : kya hai?? Kyu dhakka diya?

Sid : vo....

Sid sits beside monami !!

Monami : kya hai??

Sid : vo monu... I was thinking ki sanju ko kahi le jaau ghumaane... And usey koi accha sa gift bhi du!

Monami : wow... Great idea sid.. Le ja le jaa..she'd be very happy!!