7

Jeongguk woke up to a loud banging on his door, annoyingly stood up, and went downstairs to open the door, it was 7:30, and yet someone was interrupting his sleep. He opened the door harshly and was about to yell at the person, "Hi, good morning" Jimin said while looking down at his shoes, Jimin was adorable with layers of furs around him, made sense since it started snowing last night. "Jimin," Jeongguk was too shocked to speak, he honestly didn't expect the younger to make a move, but he's honestly grateful that Jimin's speaking to him again. 

"Come in, it must be freezing outside," Jeongguk said making Jimin look at him as he rolled his eyes, "It must be so sad that a big strong alpha like you doesn't have any common sense," Jimin said sarcastically making Jeongguk furrow his brows, "I'm trying to be nice, Jimin," Jeongguk said as he opened the door wider, Jimin entered the cabin making him sigh in relief, "Being nice doesn't suit you," Jimin said as he took off 3 layers of fur, Jeongguk closed the door and walked towards the omega. 

"Here," Jimin handed Jeongguk a basket, containing breakfast that was freshly made for the alpha, "What's this?" Jeongguk asked looking at the basket, Jimin rolled his eyes again, "Find out yourself," Jeongguk opened the basket and it made his heart melt, it was a full breakfast meal, "Thank you," 

Jimin stayed silent making Jeongguk look at him, Jimin was staring at a portrait, "You paint?" Jimin asked not looking at him, Jeongguk placed the basket on the kitchen counter as he walked closer to the omega, "I tried, but I'm not really good at it," Jeongguk said as lay his chin on Jimin's shoulder as he wrapped his arms around the omega, "and now you're being humble," 

Jeongguk chuckled, "Who's he?" Jimin asked as he pointed at the portrait, "Sang-Hoon," Jeongguk said with a serious face, "Is he-"

"Let's stop talking about that," Jeongguk pulled Jimin closer to him making the smaller yelp, "Y-yah!" Jimin playfully hits Jeongguk's, "You've been sassy today, what's up with you, darling?" Jeongguk placed a kiss on Jimin's neck, which caught Jimin off guard. "I missed you," Jeongguk said against his neck, "You've been bad," he brushes his lips against Jimin's ears making the smaller shiver against his hold.

"You ignored me the whole week, baby," Jeongguk licked the back of Jimin's ear, "You could've asked me for help when you were moving to your new cabin," Jeongguk traced his lips against Jimin's shoulder making the smaller shudder, "All I wanted was to see you, Jimin-ah," Jeongguk placed a kiss on Jimin's left shoulder, Jimin sighed trying to brush off the feeling he's feeling right now. 

"Then, I caught you hanging out with Taeshit last night? Do you even know that I didn't sleep because of that?" Jeongguk said more harshly making Jimin gulp, this is the first time he saw Jeongguk being harsh on him, "W-we were just h-hanging out, Gguk-ah," Jimin stuttered, "I saw what I saw, Jimin," Jeongguk spoke in a deep voice, "I don't want you and Taehyung being alone together, you got it?" Jeongguk bites Jimin's soft skin with his sharp teeth making Jimin groan in pain. 

"Jeongguk-ah!" Jimin was about to push Jeongguk but the older one held him higher, "Jimin, I'm not the jealous type, But, I don't like sharing what's mine, got it?" 

"You can't claim me just like that!" Jimin tried to push him away, but Jimin failed, "I can," 

"Jeongguk, please, let go," Jimin begged, "I like hearing you beg," Jeongguk kissed Jimin's neck once again, "Beg some more, lovey" 

"Jeongguk, please, you're hurting me," Jimin was on verge of tears, Jeongguk let's go of Jimin, making the smaller sigh in relief, "I'm sorry," Jeongguk said, Jimin didn't move or say anything, "Sang-Hoon might come home, I have to go," Jimin said as he grabbed his fur ( coat made out fur if you don't get it^^) 

"He's not coming home," Jeongguk said, Jimin looked at him completely puzzled, "What do you mean, Jeongguk," 

"He's not coming home," he repeated, "I still don't get it, what do you mean by tha-"

"He's dead"