Please forgive me

(A/n, heyyy so I just wanted to tell you why I started this ff, it's Bc with the new tw movie coming out and Theo not being in it we won't get thiam so I'm just trying to give everyone a little bit more thiam content in their lives.)

- third person -
- Tuesday -

(Theos pov)

I woke up with my back hurting and tears in my eyes, I haven't slept in my truck in awhile so I guess I got used to sleeping with Liam in a bed, god I miss that, I miss him I need him here with me he makes the pain go away. I got back into the drivers seat and started up the truck, I had to find somewhere to go so I could shower since I have work tonight. I thought about going back to Derek's but then liam could easily find me. I had hoped liam would hate me for abandoning him but he didn't seem to care.

I decided to call Allison and ask her if I can stay or just take a shower at her house.

"Hey Allison, do you think I could take a quick shower there, I had to leave Derek's for good." "You're still in beacon hills?!?" "Yeah but don't tell Liam that." "Why are you hiding from him, he loves you theo and you love him." "The pack would kill me." "No they won't Theo, they see the way you treat him already, imagine if you guys were dating." She laughed lightly. "I'm scared Allison." "It's ok, I was scared when I told Lydia I wanted to go out with her but guess what, I did and look, me and her are happy." "Just because you telling your best friend you wanted to to date went well doesn't mean me telling Liam will go well." "Theo for gods sake's everyone knows you guys care and love each other." "He could just care for me as a friend though." "Theo I guarantee you he does not just care for you as a friend."  "Allison! He doesn't like me like that!" I hung up quickly, I know he doesn't like me like that, he can't right? Who would like me?

(Liam's pov)

I'm starting to hate myself, am I that bad Theo wouldn't even want me I sobbed to myself. I skipped school today and stayed in bed, I had to tell my mom I was sick but I think she knew the real reason I stayed home. I've been a mess, not eating or sleeping I even started ignoring the packs calls and text i know all these things are not good for me to be doing but it's like I can't function without theo, honestly I don't know how I was making it through life without him before. "Hey hun are you feeling any better, I was thinking we could get ice cream after dinner if you wanted?"

I didn't want to, hell I barely want to eat dinner but I still told my mom I did want ice cream after so she wouldn't worry any more then she already was. 

*

Me, my mom and my stepdad finished eating dinner though I ended up throwing half the food on my plate away. "Ok liam I'm going to go change could you do the dishes while David cleans up the counters and table." My mom asked. "Yeah mom."

We all were now in the car driving to the ice cream place called Andy's. We pulled in and all got into line while looking at the ice cream menu. "What kind do you want Liam?" David asked me as he started to order. "Waffle cone of strawberry." Since strawberry is the best flavor.

They got their ice cream and sat down on a picnic table that was outside the ice cream place. "Has Theo called you back yet?" David asked before my mom hit him in the arm "don't mention Theo right now, he's happy." My mom whispered to David not knowing I could hear her. David changed the topic. "How was school yesterday." "It was ok." "Are you feeling any better?" My mom asked. "Much." I smiled at her but I think everyone could tell it was fake. "Guys" I started "can you guys drop me off at this pizza place, I'm supposed to meet mason there." "Oh yay your hanging out with mason more! Of course we can." My mom seemed very excited I was going to see mason, except I wasn't I was going to see Theo where he worked my mom just didn't know that.

We ate our ice cream then got in the car and drove to the pizza place. "Ok you guys can go home I'll see you later tonight." I said after I hopped out the car. "Ok hun have fun and be careful." I closed my door and they pulled out the the parking lot. I went up to the door and made sure I really wanted to do this, I did. I opened the door and a bell went off. I saw Theo he was with another customer ringing them up.

When he finished I went over while he was turned around talking to the chef. He turned around and looked scared at first I guess because he didn't know I was here because right after he looked angry. "Liam what are you doing here!" He shouted. "Getting some pizza, this place is the best." Theo went out from behind the counter and grabbed my arm roughly and dragged me outside where it was raining, hard. "Why can't you just leave me alone!" "Theo." I said quietly. "Did I do something? why are you so mad at me!" I shouted back seeing as it was raining so hard I couldn't hardly hear myself.

"You need to stay away!" Theo growled. "Why! Why do I need to stay away!" "Because, you're bad for me liam!" "How! I gave you a place to stay, good food to eat, someone to talk to!" Theo went quiet he looked almost sad? "Theo..im sorry." I whispered ducking my head down. He put his hand under my Chin and brought my face up to meet his. "Theo." I barely got out before he smashed his lips onto mine.

I couldn't believe it he liked me too. We moved our lips together without trouble we had good rhythm. He eventually pulled away for a breath but kept his forehead leaning on mine. "Wow." I said starting to laugh. "So you like me back then?" Theo asked me. "Of course I do!"

(This is not the end chapter dw)