Solitary Affection | Philautia

Divorced Philyria Agnes often ponder on what went wrong to her marriage with her childhood sweetheart, Anastasius Morgan, who one day, suddenly gave her a divorce paper in the reasoning that he fell out of love.

They were happy, and in love. Definitely. Their love had stood upon everything that came into their way in the midst of loving each other. She was so sure that they'll be together till the end of times. She was so sure that they'll be creating a happy marriage love with their children that they weren't able to experience.

But she was wrong, as she watched her husband packed his things like a stranger he was. She indulge herself in the thought that their love will conquer everything... but does everything contain him falling out of love?

Four years after the divorce, they met again in their son's wedding. Things had changed drastically. He changed. Ria watched as her former husband walked to her with a smile plastered on his face, she watched as he walked along a lady, more graceful and beautiful than her..

She smiled as she watched him be the man she used to love before the destruction of their marriage.

He had found love again... while she was still caged in their love that suddenly vanished into eternal darkness. Meeting him was the foremost reason why the insecurity she tried hiding beneath her heart glowed again, as she ponder...

Will she be able to find love again if she's still caged in a solitary affection only she knows and feel?

This is a work of fiction. Everything that may happen in this book is a product of my imagination. Please do refrain from saying negative comments or giving unsolicited opinion when I'm not asking for it. I asked a favor like that for I am a minor. Writing is the only thing that could help me bring my imagination, so please, allow me to write freely.

This book may contain : messy wordings and world buildings, not so detailed scenario and plot, typographical, grammatical, and punctuation error. Nang and Ng, Din and Rin, Daw and Raw, usage may be wrong too!

Avoid mentioning other authors characters on my books please, as a sign of respect to me. Those who will mention other authors characters name will be block, thank you.

Avoid plagiarism, for it is a crime that is punishable by law.

Happy readings. ☻

All rights reserved.
©️leineris