𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦

"I love you, Tommy."

•*•

•*•

Sharp footfalls resounded through the backroom of Bellezza Nera, the strident steps drawing the Siren members awareness to the sound.

The man in all black that enriched everyone's mind to his presence was none other than Thomas Shelby. The Peaky cap fitted idly on his head, the small blade shined faintly only teasing those who have heard of the bewitching stories of every cut made.

The Shelby man was greeted with respectful nods as he made his way to his final destination. Seeing a figure out of her peripheral, Lizzie turned to face Tommy stunned having not expected his attendance. Standing up from her seat, the short haired woman announced, "Tommy."

Making his stop at her desk, he nodded once sensible of her being there, "Lizzie."

Elizabeth stood staring at the man as his figure stayed in his same spot, his hands tucked into his trousers. Knowing who he could possibly be here for, Lizzie nodded her head to the Morelli woman's office, "She's in there."

Nodding his head once more, Thomas cleared his throat before leaving the strained space. Slowing his pace down until he got to her door, he stepped in the middle of the doorway. Lettie looked up from her work once she heard shuffling from the entrance to her office. She watched as Thomas closed her door, he then making strides over to the front of her desk. His hands returned to his trouser pockets as he jutted his chin out towards her door, "Had one of me men come and tell me he caught your assistant trying to pick his pockets."

Leticia couldn't help her red stained lips from forming into a humorous smile at the news. Placing her pen on her desk, she met Thomas's eyes in amusement, "Was she successful?"

Tommy tilted his head slightly, "I wouldn't be here if she was."

A small laugh graced his ears, his eyes trained on Lettie as she grinned in positivity, "Ah, she'll get the hang of it."

Placing her elbows on the top of her desk, the curly haired brunette sat her chin in the palm of her hand in interest, "So, what can I do for you, Mister Shelby?"

Tommy kept his cerulean blue irises pinned on her before a slight tilt of his lip formed a close mouthed grin. Nodding his head once at her words, he looked to the floor then back up to her as one hand searched for his tin of cigarettes, "Clear your schedule for tonight."
Arching a brow to signify for him to continue, Thomas continued once his white stick was lit. Placing his lighter back into his coat pocket, Tommy stated lowly, "We're going out. So wear your finest piece."