Mr. Ra

Joyieon AU: Where Rayieon is a Fictional Character while Jo-yi was a writer [Fantasy]

My name is Kim Jo-yi, 26 years old and a writer. I already wrote a ten romances novel that has been published and read by many readers, I'm so glad that they read my novels even some of them are so not good. I think my stories are not bad as I knew, my friends always asked me why I don't have a boyfriend or something, they asked how I put all of the romantic scenes in my novel without experiencing it first. Yes, I'm single. I don't know I just have this particular man that I loved since I was in high school. I create him, he's tall, handsome, he also likes to cook, he has great body and an amazing voice too. He has great sense of humor and someone you can be comfortable with, he's name is Mr. Ra .

Today, I'm on the Tuchi-Tachi Publishing House Incorporated where I work for almost five years.

"Hey Jo-yi, poor you. Are you daydreaming about that Mr. Ra again?" my friend bori ask.

"No, I did not." I response immediately.

"You're not a good at lying, look at your cheeks they're blushing hahaha..." she said.

"Really?!" i ask as I put my hands on my cheeks, rushing.

"You're so cute Jo-yi HAHAHHAHAHA." She said laughing out loud.

"Hmph, you always do that to me Bori, you're always ruining my daydreaming." I said, pouting.

"Okay Joyi, I'm sorry but you should get a real boyfriend." She sighs.

"That Mr. Ra is just a fictional character, you need to experience dating before you get married or else you will end up being a nun. Do you like that?" she seriously said.

"Uhh.. it is easy for you to say that because you already have Tae-soo." I said

"Okay i understand you but, stop daydreaming about that man okay? I will set a blind date this weekend, don't worry I will tell about this to your mom."

"Okay." I said sadly.

"Smile, I think because of that Mr. Ra you limit yourself to socialize with our officemates. Don't be sad. After office hours I will treat you okay?"

"Sure." I smile.

After our work, Bori and I decided to have a Karaoke since it was Saturday tomorrow, together with her boyfriend Tae-soo we sang a lot and enjoy the karaoke. Tae-soo was my college blockmate and Bori was myneighborhood friend since I'm a little. I didn't know how they meet but I wasshock when they tell about their relationship to me, though it's not a problembecause I know Tae-soo as a responsible and gentleman. I was so exhausted from work and from our activities, that when I get home, I landed on my bed and sleep immediately. 

I wake up because of the smell of nice cooked breakfast is filling in my nose and the sound of water from the bathroom are making too noise. Wait? Someone's humming? Is that my favorite song? I can clearly hear a manly voice humming my favorite song, this was been my everyday if Mr. Ra are real. I recollect myself as I realize something, why I hear someone's humming? As i remember i'm the only one living on this apartment. Did my mom visited me without telling me again? But why is her voice is so different from what I remember. I decided to go to out to my room to see what is happening.

"Mom?!" I shout as I lock my room door.

"Come inside of my heart, if you're looking for answer, look at the stars go a little bit faster~" i heard a baritone voice coming from the bathroom.

"Who the hell is that?" suddenly I ask myself.

Phone ringing: Someone's Calling: Mom

"Jo-yi? Oh, good morning dear. Bori told me that you have a blind date later. Uh dear, you can come to house first, I already prepare your dress ―"

"M-mom, your not here?" I asked.

"No baby, I decided that it is better that you prepare here in our house instead, why? Did you want to salon too ―"

"Mom?" "Geeze, I think the connection interrupted."

Afraid, I still go to the kitchen where I still smell the nice breakfast that wakes me up. And i was not mistaken, oh my god, I haven't seen this nice breakfast since I moved out, freshly cooked bacon and eggs, my favorite hot chocolate is already set up and the nice pancakes with maple syrup. Who make this stuff?

"Oh, did i make too much noise?" someone's baritone voice behind me.

I face the personbehind me to confront him that he's a stranger and I didn't know him, butsuddenly I was astonished and amaze to his physique, this man is an art. Talland handsome, his afterbath look suit him so well and his broad shoulder wasmolded by his crisp shirt