Ch 1 its you

Y/n pov

I still don't know how I got into this classroom but this 'Sunset' person does look familiar.  Until I was having a flashback before I became like this.

'30 years in the past'

William: AND STAY OUT YOU MISTAKE* slames the door shut* 

I was in tears after the bite when terrence blamed the incident on me so I was walking for awile through town when I saw my school Canterlot High I was thinking about how I was in this school so I went close to the statue to rest thinking how I should tell my mom about whats happening when she was out. I sighed until the statue began to........glow.

Y/N past: Oh great the Matrix whats next a toy factory that comes to life.

I went closer to it until I fell by someone and I looked at this person and she looks like those bad girls. Then she looked around and smiled

???: It worked Im no longer in Equestria YES-

Y/N past: Hi welcome to kanses. 

She looked down and the position we were in I just realised we were both blushing as she got off of me but fall backwards so I got up and helped her up and she took it and said.

???:  Thanks uh

Y/N: its Y/N, Y/N afton

???: huh thats an interesting name Im*paused before speaking*Sunset Shimmers.

Y/N: Wow I love that name.

Sunset blushed at that and try to avoid eye contact but ends up seeing cuts on his wrist

Sunset: let me guess family issues*as she points at my wrist*

Shoot she saw but how did she know what issues I had so I asked this.

Y/N: yea but the way you guessed it makes me think that you were in a familiar situation as well.

She was shocked at my response and explain her backstory which I was shocked that her parents did that to her.

Sunset: welped I told you mine now let me hear your side.

I told her about my 'perfect' family and the bite after I told her my backstory I saw a tear in her right eye so I hugged her and she hugged back and let it all out.

'Flashback ended'

I look at my springlocked hand and confess something

Y/N: do you remember a person named 'Y/N afton'

Sunset was shock about the name and said this

Sunset: Yea after we went seperate ways I felt like I had my first friend in ages but after I heard he died in a suit that looks identical to you I felt lonely.

Y/N: Well I know where he i-

Sunset: I know this a sick joke considering a robot with some halloween decoration but I guess I do want to know now.

Y/N: ok 3 things first of pls dont interupt, Second ouch that hurts and third your looking at him and before you try to disassemble me this suit I'm wearing is what you said.

Sunset went from disbaleif to shocked and was about to cry when I said this.

Y/N: Come here *gets up and hugs her * I get the feeling you might need it alot.

She hugged back and cried and I was there to help her until I heard another voice who is a lets just say 'energized' not to before 4 more people came and I really need to tell them the story.

Heya guys sorry I was gone for so long I got some help for this story but Im back......I ALWAYS COME BACK.  ahem sry anyways if have any questions reguarding the story or the ASK& DARE story go on ahead I won't judge..........much see ya