01

'DRAMA'

𝐈𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐀𝐝𝐢𝐣𝐚𝐡 𝐊𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 1st - 𝗩𝗮𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴e
𝗕𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘅 | 𝗡𝗬𝗖

"Ahhh! Like F R E E! Uh huh!" Sully yelled hyping up Kash as she bent over and twerked on the corner.

The words from FNF played faintly from the house on the corner that currently served as a bnb.

Kash stuck her tongue out before standing back up. Fixing her black, nike shorts.

She had those paired with a fitted black tank top and some black classic vans. One thing about me and my girls, we knew how to look good and ball on a budget.

I got all my Jordans on sale and I kept them clean for as long as I could. I didn't have my parents to count on to always buy me things like most teenagers.

It helped that my feet weren't too big also.

I sighed calmly and hopped back, on to the hood of the car behind me. I was kind of buzzed from the 2 blunts Sully had rolled for us earlier.

The cool night winds felt good on my skin as I looked around the block.

The sky had already turned a dark blue and purplish color, but the streets remained a glowing orange due to the tall street lights that lined the side walks.

Ding ding.

My phone lights up as a few new messages come through.

Kay Kay🖤
IMessage

Yo where tf are you?

At least let niggas
know you good,

you got everybody
looking for you

Im good.

You going back home?

Nah, I don't think so

"Drama, where we going next?" Kash asked me. Drama. Why would they ask the person named Drama to make the plans?

She hopped on the hood of the car next to me, sitting a little bit lower because of the slant.

Both of my friends looked at me like the night depended on what I decided.

"I don't know." I shrugged. I looked over at Sully. "We can spend the night at Sully's house. I'm not going back home."

"Okay, bet." She nodded. "But let's stop and get some food first."

Kash and I agreed. I could really use something to eat because I hadn't eaten anything since breakfast.

Besides not being in the mood, that was another reason I didn't drink at that party.

I was already a light weight, so an empty stomach was sure to twist me up.

The three of us began walking down the block, no real destination, but we just knew we were going to Sully's house. We'd find something to eat on the way.

As I tucked my phone in my pocket, it replaced the folded cash I had in there. I only had $10 on me at the moment.

"Everything good with Tana?" Kash looked over at me.