Seashell empire au (Percy jackson au)

This is heavenly enspired from Butterfly Reign au (it's a dreamsmp au) but it's a Percy Jackson au.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who don't know Percy full name is Perseus Achilles Jackson.

Poseidon is the emperor of the Atlantean kingdom. He was married to Sally Jackson before she died from illnes, and with her had three sons: Chiron, Triton and Perseus.

In this au Chiron is Poseidon eldest son.

Chiron refused to become the crown prince and became the teacher of the army reclutes, Triton run away for a year to escape his duties so Perseus became crown prince, at eleven.

Poseidon isn't a good father: he constantly neglect Perseus who had only his mother growing up and then had to morn alone.

Chiron cares deeply for theseus, but he doesn't know how to show it, and while he protects hi from the dangers coming from outside, he can't protect him from the dangers coming from inside the castle.

Triton is overprotective of Perseus, but in a kind of sick way: he doesn't want him to have friends outside of him, so he is alwais against Perseus spending a lot of time with certain people.

Perseus has learned to never show his emotions, and while he feels a little bad about the way Chiron treats him, he feels not loved by his father and thinks that Triton hates him.

His famili call Perseus by his real name, while his friends call him Percy or Achilles.

Annabeth is Percy bestfriend and segretary, she hates Triton and Poseidon for how they treat him and she's constantly mothering him, especially when he doesn't sleep to finish his work.

Luke is two years older then Percy and he's the crown prince of the Travelling kingdom, he met Percy on a visit to the Atlantean kingdom when he was young, and has been friend with him eversince.

Thalia is Luke bodyguard but mainly she's his bestfriend, she has been friend with Percy since she met him.

Hermes is the king of the Travelling kingdom and knows about Luke and Percy friendship, he sees Percy as a son, and resent Poseidon for treating him like that.

Nico is the youngest prince of the Shadow kingdom, but he mainly stays at the Atlantean kingdom palace as an ambassador, that's how he met Percy.

jason is the youngest prince of the Olympian kingdom, but he mainly stays at the Atlantean kingdom palace as an ambassador, that's how he met Percy.

Heracles is the crown prince of the Olympian kingdom, he's a dick and thinks that Percy isn't fit for the role of crown prince.

Grover was Percy first segretary and bestfriend, but he was sent to search for the Nature Spirit (Pan) and he hasn't come back since.

The Travelling kingdom is a flying oving kingdom.

How people call him:

Perseus:

Poseidon, Chiron, Triton, Hades, Heracles, Thanatos, Zeus, Grover.

Percy:

Annabeth, Jason, Nico, Sally, Thalia.

Achilles:

Hermes, Luke, Travis & Connor (Stoll)