part 10

{A/N} Lol just realized I missed a chapter number sorry but thank you everyone for reading this honestly this fanfic is just a practice and/or test fan fiction I wasn't expecting to get nearly 50 readers so thank you so much any ways let's continue...

About an hour later Hitori forced you out of bed to actually eat something about 10 minutes ago.

You were sitting at the table in front of the {insert favourite breakfast} that Hitori had made for you, you stared at it, refusing to eat it, Hitori could tell that you weren't okay because you would usually devour it in seconds.

You sat there for a while just poking at the food that was sat there, looking at the food made your stomach turn, you felt like throwing up which was weird.

You knew that you probably looked like crap but you couldn't give two shits about your appearance at the moment, you hadn't heard anything else from the hospital which made you feel even worse.

Hitori's POV:

I sat there and stared at them, the way that they were staring at the food and refusing to eat, the huge dark circles under their eyes and their almost emotionless (E/c) eyes which were red from crying.

'What the fuck am I meant to do? ' I thought to myself'my best friend is suffering so much and I'm just sitting here? ' I thought, I let out a loud sigh and walk over to them.

"Y/n." I say to them, trying to be gentle but I just sounded pissed, they lifted their head towards me and scrunched their face up as if they were disgusted.

"You need to fucking get out of bed" I say harshly. Y/n looks up at me and scrunched up their nose and rolling their eyes at me.

Y/n put their head back down into the pillow. I rolled my eyes and dragged them out by their feet sort of forcing them out of bed.

"Fuck off. " Y/n mutters. "You need to fucking shower you smell and look like shit".

Y/n stands up and walks over to the shower angrily and slams the door shut and locking it.

'At least they're showering I guess?... '

Y/n's POV:

(Tw:Self-harm, Suicidal thoughts, if this triggers you please don't not read until it says that it's over)

I stomp over to the bathroom( or restroom if you're American) and slam the door.

I don't bother to get undressed, I just sit on the toilet, tears start rushing out of my eyes.

I sit on the toilet for a while until I get up and start looking through the drawers for my razor blade.

After about 5 minutes I find my razor in the bottom drawer, I immediately grab it and clutch it in my arms.

You looked down at the razor in your hands, you got the urge again (you know what I mean by the urge)

You sigh loudly and grip the razor hardly as you place it onto your thigh ( not your wrist because you thought it would be more obvious) You let out another loud sigh and bite your lip.

You roughly press it harder against your skin and start scraping your skin with it as the blood starts gushing out of your upper thigh.

It was so relaxing for you but for what reason?..

Once it starts to sting you look down at your legs and immediately regret it as you see how much blood you've lost.

You sigh again loudly and clean the door and razor that were smothered in blood, you looked up at the curtains on the bathroom(or restroom) window above the sink and you get the urge to grab the curtains and tie them around your neck.

You thought about that for a while until you eventually snapped out of it and got undressed.

(Self-harm and suicidal thoughts over :) )

You hopped into the shower and put it into the hottest temperature, you flinched as the hot water hit your body, your thighs started to sting really badly but it was oddly satisfying for you.

Words:698

(A/n: if you are suffering with depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts or self-harm please call a helpline there are lots)