Chapter 7

Celeste was sitting at her desk looking at the folder that was open infront of her. It was monday afternoon and she didn't see Aaron all day, he was already in the office when she got in and he hasn't come out, Celeste saw Dave go in his office a half hour ago and he still was there. her mind was filled with these emotions that she didn't quiet know what they meant as the conversation Aaron and her had after there mind blowing couch sex replayed in her head.

"No one can know"

"You know we work with profilers"

"We need to keep it proffesional at work, anybody finds out it could go to the higher ups and get not just me in trouble but you too Celeste"

"This is why, this shouldn't happen" Celeste said as she looked down at her hands.

"Were to far gone now for this not to happen, and if I'm being honest I think this is going to happen again" Aaron said, Celeste looked at him.

"so what? we keep it a secret"

"We keep it a secret" he repeated.

"Earth to Celeste!" Derek's voice brought her back, she looked up from the file to him.

"I've been saying your name for like five minutes now, are you okay?" he asked, Celeste gave him a nod.

"Yeah sorry, I'm good" she said sitting up and started writing again.

"You know I'm not stupid, someting is wrong, and you've been acting weird since the whole Rossi supper, so spill" he let out as he sat back in his chair waiting for her to tell him what got her all messed up. when her phone started ringing, she looked at the screen and it was her sister.

"Ah save by my twin" she said grabbing her phone and getting up and walking away.

"Hey" she answered.

"So congratulation on making the list for mothers fundraser"

"What are you talking about?" Celeste let out as she walked in the conference room.

"it's the annual event and I saw the list and your whole BAU team is on it, she reverved a table" Celeste dragged her hand over her face as she let out a deep breath.

"How did she even do that?" she asked as Gabrielle let out a chuckle.

"Who else at your work talks to our mom" Gabby let out, Celeste turned around and looked out towards Dave's office he still wasn't there.

"Dave..."

"Yeah, anyways I got the dress down, where going to be matching and that's that, jus thought I would let you know"

"God I hope I'm on a case" Celeste let out, Gabrielle let out a laugh on the other end of the phone.

"Well have a good rest of your day, bye love you" she said before the line went dead. Celeste put her arm down and let out a groan of frustration as she walked out of the conference room.

Across the catwalk Aaron was watching Celeste walk out of the conference room obviously irritated by the conversation she just had.

"Aaron" Dave let out, Aaron looked at his friend.

"I fucked up" he let out, Dave looked at him with raised eyebrows. Aaron walked to his desk and sat in his chair.

"I know something happen because she looks like she's milles away today too" Dave said as he pointed at the window, Aaron knew he was talking about Celeste.

"We had sex" Aaron vomitted out he watched as Dave's eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Are you trying to get me to have a heart attack?" Aaron dragged his hand over his face.