Ethan

I've seen her again. I didn't know that she is my schoolmate.

She is the epitome of beauty. Her angelic face, sexy body, and oh! The bo*bs of her makes my Li'l buddy hard. Damn!

I need a cold shower! Why is that girl always appears in my mind. Argh. This is not me. Girls are just a s*x toys for me even Athena BUT with benefits.

This blonde girl is different from the others. I don't know why her eyes is blue like a ocean, maybe she's using a contact lenses but it suits her well. She's a challenge for me.

Well, one of these days I will put you down in my bed naked miss-blonde girl. *smirk*

Sh*t! I forgot that I have a meeting with Athena's Dad today.

»»»Fast forward»»»

I am here at *** Hotel. Specifically in a bar-restaurant. Waiting for him. I looked around and all girls are

looking at me. Well, I am handsome and gorgeous too.

I stare to a girl with a brunette hair and a red lipstick. She is staring at me, too.

Well, she's hot together with her red backless dress and black high-heels. I can see her cleavage. Tch. Slut. She's perfect for my buddy.

She went near me and sit beside me.

"Hey Handsome, want some companion?"

she said and she lean closer her exposed cleavage to me.

"Sure"

She stand and I drink my Margarita first then I followed her.

She stopped at the Janitor's Room and she

locked the door when I've got inside.

I kiss her immediately and she moan when I cupped her bre*st. She's turning me on! I kiss her hungrily and I starting undress her.

"Aaaahhh...."

I kiss her neck while my hand is cupping her breast and the other one is going down between her exposed thighs.

*Ring.ring.ring.~*

I Forgot! Damn!

"Babe, can we make it quickie? Because I have a meeting."

"Sure. Just insert Baby. I'm wet."

She's incredible. She's a liberated woman. I like this girl.

"Open your thighs widely Babe."

And the room is full

of moans and pleasures.

----

Sorry dikona kaya yung b.s xD di ako marunong e. Nosebleed ako kay Ethan. Sorry for the wrong grammar if meron :)

--Ryryjenjen25^^