3 Fuck school

Davion
When I woke up I had slob n shit on my face. I wiped it off and went to the bathroom to take my shower. After I was done I went to my room to get my outfit gotta be looking good for tye ass damn that nigga sexy I'll fuck that nigga all night. And his ass fat damn take me now lol.

I made me some breakfast and I was out the door. My Bro Clout was out waiting. "Wassup clout " "wassup bro" he said as I hoped in the car. we did our little handshake and was off. "Bro you seen any bitches you like" Clout said. "Naw bro they all thots ion fuck with no Thot" i said looking at my phone.

"True shit but you can get some Cat bro" said clout. "Naw bro I'm good" I said. This nigga is like my BestFriend but I didn't tell him I was gay cause he don't like gays n ion wanna tell this nigga nun so I'll just have to leave it alone.

Miesha
Me and King was talking at the bus stop about hella shit. "Esha I gotta tell you sum it's like important" "what is it King" I said kinda irritated.

"Well I got a girl pregnant over the summer n she having my baby soon". my jaws dropped "King stop fucking wit me yo ass lying" I blurted out. Everybody was staring "um yall can stop looking TF" I said to these niggas. "Anyway like I was saying you fr".

"Yea Esha but she don't go to our school so it's cool". "Naw king it's not cool you gotta talk to her like you the father of her baby so you gotta take care of it" I was kinda mad at him but same time I wasn't.

"But it's whatever just don't be going around getting bitches pregnant" I said without looking at him. The bus came and we all sat and was on the way to this lame ass school.

Tye
Me and jasmine was turnt on the way to school. Power 92.3 was the shit they had in "Trap Queen" we was to turnt. When we was at the red light I looked over and saw Davion damn that nigga fine asf but i didn't pay any attention.

Davion
We was at a red light when I saw tye ass he was looking fine asl today had on a white shirt and pink leggings damn he was thick. "Boa look at this gay ass faggot right here" said Clout. "Bro why you so mean like bro who cares it's not yo life so does it matter"

I said getting irritated. "Hell yeah it matters" "nigga how explain to my ass how it matters". We began to drive off to the school. "Well it matters cause God didn't make that". now he really pissed me off "first off nigga how do you know oh yea I forgot yo ass don't like church so don't be talking about GOD yo ass ain't nothing like get yo goof ass on n I believe GOD made that cause if he didn't why is their gays on this earth yo ass wrong bro" I was to mad.

We arrived at the school I got out the car mad asf but it's cool I gotta be cool for tye ass.

Miesha
We arrived to school I ran out the bus n saw tye "BESTFRIEND!!!!" I yelled I ran towards him to hug him. "Hey Jasmine I waved at her". Me and tye was running this bitch this school year Finna be the shit.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hope you guys are really liking the book. Make sure to share and read my other books "Peaches" and "I Can Do It" love yall 😘