Chapter 1

Narrator's Pov

While talking to his friend Oro was then asked.

Oro's pov

Oro: Keigo have you pulled that Girl yet.

Keigo: No haven't yet, but Oro have you talked to the 

No not yet.

Keigo: You need to soon how about you tell me who it is so I will help you.

No I will not because I know how you roll, you will tell all the pro heroes that the Number 11 hero has a crush on.

Keigo: That do sound like something I would do but I am the Number 2 hero after all.

Exactly If I ever told you the I like Rumi I will never tru- Keigo you did not hear that last part right.

Keigo: Oh no I did and I recorded the sentence

Keigo I will do anything just don't post the recording by mistake ok

Keigo: Ok I won't here is my phone don't post this ok if you press post I can't delete it ok

Ok*bumps into someone* HEY WATCH IT 

Random person: Sorry 

*sigh* Just watch where your going ok

Random person: ok

Anyways Keigo how-

Narrator's pov

As soon as Oro had looked at Keigo's phone he saw something that he didn't want see, the recording when the person bumped in to Oro his finger had pressed the post button and because it was on Hawks account he had a tagged most of his friends.

Oro: Keigo it over it's posted I am going home here is your phone ok.

After, He handed Keigo his phone he ran home while his phone was going off.

Oro pov

 Lord I hope they don't bring Kami into this. I have to call Kami just in case.

*15 minutes*

Denki's pov

 And that is the story on how my brother had saved my from a tree,.

Izuku: Kaminari your brother is a nice person do you know what his quirk is all I need is his quirk name and what it does.

I don't know he don't tell anyone what his quirk is even his own brother know what is is but it is a strong quirk.

Bakugo: THAT DAMM EXTRA IS NOT STRONGER THAN ME

Kirishima: Bakubro he is the number 11 hero it have to be a strong quirk.

Bakugo: SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR

Kirishima: We have the same hair style tho.

Mina: Anyway Denki you and your brother at least have the same type of quirk right .

Your right Mina I have 2 quirks one is stand and electrification. My stand is called Killer queen it allows me to turn anything into a bomb and I am able to trigger it with my right hand it is like Bakugo's quirk.

Mina: that is very powerful quirk.

Yeah but-

Jiro: Pikachu go to twitter Hawks had posted something it was recording about your brother

For real give me a second

narrator's pov

As soon as Kami said Oro had burst into the room and was holding the door closed and on the other side it was like it was getting kicked down.

Oro pov

Kami I need your help here 

Denki: What is happening here 

How about you help me before she get to me 

Denki: who 

JUST HELP ME BITCH! I AM NOT ABOUT TO DIE I LOVE MY LIFE.

Mina: Is it the number 5 hero behind the door 

YES HOW DO YOU KNOW NOW, KAMI HELP ME BY HOLDING THIS DOOR WHILE I RUN OK.

Denki: ok.

Narrators pov

When Denki finally hold the door closed Oro had ran to like a girl when their are going to Starbucks, he was also screaming profanisityes.

Oro: FUCK, SHIT, BITCH, SHIT ok Oro calm down find a spot to hide

Oro had look around and then he ran into his brother's dorm and hid in his closet.

Denki: Mina should I open the door 

Mina: do you value life 

Denki: yes

Jiro: Then move out of the way Pikachu

As soon was he moved out of the way the door flew off his hinges and Denki prayed for his brother because he was going to die.

Denki's pov

???: WHERE IS HE 

Who 

???: YOUR BROTHE DENKI 

um..um I think he went into his room

???:ok

She dashed off to find is room

Oro's pov

I know kami did not just sell me out.

While I was think to myself I heard thumping in the hallway.

Kami why did you do this

???: ORO OPEN THE DOOR

I am not opening that door I love my life.

*BANG* Was that the door

???: ORO WHERE ARE YOU!

Then I saw a white strand of hair then I realized who it was Keigo's friend and the one I feared and liked the most Rumi Usagiyama.

Ok Oro make a plan then pray to God that it will work.

Ok, Once Rumi go past the closet I am about to run out of the room and pray for God that I will out run her.

Rumi: ORO WHERE ARE YOU

Ok she passed.

When I ran out oh the room I heard her chase me.

KAMI! KAMI! WHERE ARE YOU HELP ME

Denki: Bro what happen 

I grabbed his shirt and begged him to help me.

Denki: I am sorry bro I can't help you

Rumi: ORO GET OVER HERE!

I turned around and I hit the dash but I tripped and fell.

When I fell I felt someone grab my jacket and when that happen I was pulled away into the dorms.

Kami...HELP.....HELP

Rumi: No one is going to help you Oro Now how about we have a nice little chat.

Oro: No..No..No <Weld I am about to die or get fucked>

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter of my story.