Chapter 4

Meowbahs pov:
Gosh there's all blood, I gotta clean all up but Mew was bitch anyways.Time to go to Y/n chan!
*Meowbahh walks to Y/n house*

"Y/n chan!"
Y/n:" its 12pm you ass"
Meow:" don't be so grumpy!"
Y/n:"kys, anyways do you where mewbah is? She texted me last night saying help and stuff"
Meowbah mind:
Shit if y/n chan is gonna find out I murder Mewbahh they're gonna not like me anymore!"
Y/n:"Meowbahh tell me what happend?"
Meowbahh:" I - I-"
I can't lie to y/n chan they're my love!
"I killed mewbahh, because of hood reasons!" Y/n:" THE FUCK?!"
Y/n" you dumb bitch kys why the heck would you do this it's a innocent person they're annoying but not so problematic and unfunny like you "
Meowbahh started tearing up .
*y/n turns suddenly to emo wolf gacha princess hates Meowbahh, Meowbahh should khs , cool, emo, gacha,alpha Character"
Meowbahh:" the fuck"
Y/n:" I want you to Do a singing battle with me!"
Meowbahh :" alr I guess"
Y/n:"oh Shes sweet but a psycho a little bit psycho at Night Shes screaming "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind" oh she's hot but a psycho so left that she's right though at night she's screaming "I'm-ma-ma-ma out my mind" she'll make you cursed but she's a blessing she'll rip YOURE shirt in a second. You'll be coming back for seconds with youre blade you just can't help it"
Meowbahh:"okay enough my turn,
Meow wears a mask with a smile for hours at a time stare at the ceiling while meows hold backs what's on meows mind. Why are you so sad kid? That's what the mask is , that's what the point of the mask is."
Y/n:" tf steam Stan"
*kills Meowbahh with alpha emo Gacha wolf Hate Meowbahh powers*
Y/n:" haha LOL L L L BOZO RATIO HAHA L LOSER LOSER L"