The Way 2

Hi my lovely readers
This is my new story in foreign language.
Give me support dears...

......................... Happy-Reading....................

Arriving school, Abelia felt something was watching at her. However, when she looked back, there was nothing wrong. She continued to the administration's room.

"Excuse me, I am Abelia, the new student" Said Abelia
"O... Abelia! Welcome to this school" Said the school's officer
"Well, I'll take you to your homeroom teacher" Said her then.

In the teacher's room.
"Ms. Icha, this is Abelia, the new student in your classroom" Said Nyda, the school's officer.
"Okay, Ms. Nyda, thanks" Said Ms. Icha.
"Well, Abelia, let's go to our classroom" Said Ms. Icha.
"Certainly Ms. Icha" Said Abelia with a sweet smile.

In the classroom.
"Good morning class. Today all of you have a new friend. Come in girl, and introduce your self" Said Ms. Icha.
"Thank you Ms. Hi everyone. I am Abelia. How do you do? Let's be a friend" Said Abelia.
"Well, Abelia, you can sit beside Rara on the right side" Said Ms. Icha

Abelia came into empty seat and sit there.
"Okay, enjoy your day everyone. See you then" Said Ms. Icha. She left the classroom.

"Hi, I am Rara" Said the girl.
"Yeah, I am Abelia" Said Abelia
Suddenly, the bell was ringing.  Everyone went back into their seat. They studied together. Once, Abelia felt something was watching at her. And at that time she saw a shadow, but immediately disappeared.
"What's that? " Said Abelia

.................. Leave your comment................