1.1

"Once upon a time, long, long ago

"Once upon a time, long, long ago.. well, more like 20 years ago... Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Big cake. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks before he booted them off to the Isle of the Lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. But the future king is about to change that. Hang on, you're about to meet us but first meet some of the Villain Kids.

 Hang on, you're about to meet us but first meet some of the Villain Kids

ISLE OF THE LOST

"They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad," Mal, daughter of Maleficent, sings as she turns away from her painting of her mother.

"Never gonna change me
Gonna show them exactly who I am
Beautiful as can be
Which makes all the other girls scram," Eva, daughter of the Evil Queen, sings as she walks through a group of kids before the girls in the group run away while the boys fall to their knees, begging her to be with them.

"A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home," Jay, son of Jafar, sings as he climbs down a ladder, passing by a painting that is of his father as a genie.

"So I got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me?
I never got no love," Evie, daughter of the Evil Queen, sings as she walks across a table, causing people to yell before she jumps down beside Eva.

"They think I'm callous
A lowlife hood
I feel so useless," Carlos, son of Cruella de Vil, sings as he steals an apple from a girl, taking a bite and giving it back.

"Misunderstood," They all sing as Eva does a cartwheel.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world
Wicked world," Eva, Evie, and Mal sing as they walk down an alley while Eva and Evie have linked arms before meeting up with Jay and Carlos.

"I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next
Like the kid next door...
Oh!
I'm rotten to the...
Oh!
I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core..." They all sing while Eva grabs Mal's hand, surprising Mal before twirling her as Evie smiles at the two. Eva hands Mal a can of spray paint before Mal takes off down an alley to hide her blush.