Scarlet Buttons

Okay so hi I'm back-

This is a coraline AU that I thought of at like 12am and I thought it was really cool so here I am

In this AU, Reki doesn't know Langa however him and the gang (Cherry, Miya, Joe and shadow) know eachother and go to 'S'

And whenever I say 'the group' it means Reki, Cherry, Joe, Miya and Shadow CUZ THEY DONT KNOW LANGA YETTT
Don't think I'm leaving Langa out I'm not-
I will try to incorporate 'S' but I've already planned out the ending so there will only be a couple 'S' scenes throughout but normal skating will be included In the story and the whole Coraline thing won't be included until around the middle of the story as I want to add a backstory first

Also there will be headcannons that I've made up included into this

Also- I will hint at multiple times in the beginning that Reki and the group don't know Langa yet but this will mainly be about them tho- that's why it is called a Renga fanfic-

ALSO- sorry- In the story of there are little messages like this:

Ë̸͍͈x̵̢̧̰̀̂͊a̴̙̤̒̚m̶̧͗͆p̵̢̜̰̾̂̋l̷̺̓̂e̵̼̳̓- it's part of the story I didn't die-

ALSO- sorry😭 to tell the difference between the 'normal people' e.g the people from Reki's world, and the 'other people' like the people from the other world, I will add a accent in their names.
E.g
Reki - normal
Rēki - other

Also:
Kojiro - Joe
Kaoru - Cherry
Nanako - Langa's mom
Masae - Reki's mom

24/4/22 - started
30/4/22 - finished

There probably will be spelling errors but anyways I'll shut up now and enjoy:)

------

The red head jumped onto his skateboard, his foot pushing onto the floor making him speed up.

He was on his way to school, the clouds greeted him as Reki turned onto a street. As the wind brushed through his hair he made it to the school, turning onto the campus he picked up his skateboard, making sure no teachers saw him.
Realising the time he ran into the school.

'Shit I'm gonna be late, not again!'

As he ran into the classroom the teacher called out "Reki you're late" he huffed, he had already told the red head that if he's late one more time he would have another detention after school.

"Yes I know! I'm sorry I slept in" Reki wined, making his way towards the chair in the back of the class he placed his bag on the floor, sitting down he tried to persuade the teacher not to give him a detention "I won't do it again I promise!"

The teacher mumbled "Reki you said that last time, how many times do I have to tell you not to sleep in.. I'll ring your mother at the end of the day to tell her you're staying behind for a detention"

"Ugh fine" Reki leant his head back as some of the students laughed under their breath, the red head sighed and looked beside him.

'Why is that chair empty.. no one new is going to transfer here so why is that chair even there..'

The red head sighed and looked out the window, the clouds covering the sky as it started to rain.

-

The bell rang, as the class started to stand up Reki just sat there, he looked over to the teacher who was rubbing stuff off the chalkboard. The red head didn't know what it was since he wasn't paying attention in class, all it looked like to him was squiggles and numbers.

A stupid thought came across Reki's mind
'What if I tried to sneak past the teacher? It could work and I wouldn't have to sit the detention but then if I get caught I'd probably have to stay for longer'