im gonna kms (1)

Y/n wakes up for the morning. She gets up and gets ready for a long day at her job at star bucks. Y/n sighs as she puts her long wavy ash-blond hair into a quick messy bun. She applies her make up and looks into her own sky blue orbs.

Y/n always lived a boring life. All throughout school she was bullied for her blond hair, blue eyes, and pasty white skin. Her mother and father told her it was because they were jealous she was richer than them. Y/n thought her parents were telling the truth until high school.

 On the first day of high school, her parents sold her off to one direction for drug money. She was very sad because one direction abused her everyday and called her names like:

 "Snow money" "Mayo roach" "Stinky caca" "Bleach baby" "Semen demon" "Sour Flour" "All-'murican fuck-head" "Cracker" "Columbus cadet" "Patronizing patriot" "Bleached cheeze-it" "Snow possum" "Enemy of the sun"  "Sugarcane snatcher" "Corn starch crusader" "Ice rat" "Mayo-sapien" "Skin cancer magnet" "Gentrification gorilla" "Not so silent majority" "Vanilla villain" "Wonder bread" "Ranch reindeer" "Yeast yedi" "No purpose flour" "Chalk child" "David dobrick subscriber" "Ghost thug" "Unwhipped cream" "Borax bat" "Hue-less hooligan" "Parmesan parasite" "Fecal louse" "Yeast beast" "Moon cricket" "Frost fiend" and more nasty words. 

(1st person)

When I was finally 18 and sent free of that nasty place i bought a small apartment and started working at star bucks. Sooner or later I started having a crust on my co-worker, Bibwe accuwweate angew. I knew I shouldn't like him, he already had a boyfriend.

His boyfriend was super rich (and also super sexy). His name was Giga chad mothman.  They were both very handsome. I wish I could control who I liked. I knew Bibwe accuwweate angew since high school, and he was very sweet and caring to me.

I sighed and headed out the door. It hurt me every time to think about the fact neither of them would ever like me in the way I want them to. Moth man was very mean to me on the rare occasions we spoke. I suppose I deserve it. Karma's way of scolding me for liking him and his boyfriend.

As I got into my car, I recalled the plan I made today. I would confess to Bibwe accuwweate angew and Moth man, then leave the state. I had racked up enough money to keep me afloat until I find a new job when I leave.

I drove to my job thinking about how unbearable life would be without Bibwe accuwweate angew to keep my head up for me. I knew that this would be for the best. I couldn't contain these feelings anymore. I knew I would be rejected but I didn't care. I just had to get it off my chest.  I arrived at my job, dreading entering the store, but I did anyway.

"O-oh! Y/n!!! H-hewwo!! How awe you t-today!!!" Bibwe accuwweate angew greeted, seemingly in a good mood. I chuckled a bit. It fully contrasted what would happen today. "Alright, I guess." I said, trying to conjure up a smile. "H-hey, uhm... can you and Mothman meet me at the park after work? I need to tell you something important" I asked. "O-of cowworse!! A-anythwing fwor a fwiend OwO!!"

I sighed "Thank you, Bibwe accuwweate angew" "No wowwies, y/n!!" Bibwe accuwweate angew responded, hugging me. I felt a little happy, but it was squashed by the thought today would be the last day of his hugs. I'm going to miss his cute little stutter and loud voice.

~time skip~

I waited at the park. I knew Angew would never stand me up, but I was still worried that he wouldn't come. He was already very late. If he didn't come I'd probably brush it off as him being forgetful. He had forgotten my birthday every year it came around.

"Y-y/n!! He-hey!!" I heard him from behind me. I turned around to see him and his boyfriend. "Bibwe accuwweate angew!! Mothman!! I'm glad you came. W-well, not really. We'll get into that in a moment" I greeted. "What do you mean?" Mothman asked.

I sighed and looked at the floor, wishing they just didn't come so I wouldn't have to do this. "W-well, I, uhm, I don't know how to say this." I said. I laughed sadly "So, w-well I kind of- well I uhm" "Spit it out, blondie."Mothman said harshly "I'm in love with both of you!" Bibwe accuwweate angew looked surprised for a second. "O-oh... w-well, we wike you too!!" He said.

"R-really?" I said, looking up to meet their eyes. The hope in that moment quickly faded into pure despair as I saw Bibwe accuwweate angew burst into laughter with Mothman. "PFFT! OF COURSE NOT, YOU FUCKING NERD. AHAHAH" Bibwe accuwweate angew laughed. "I'd never like YOU of all people! Not in a million years!" He turned to Mothman "I told you it'd be fun to pretend to be her friend"

"W-what.." I said, a slow tear fell down my face. "Oh, you really think anyone could ever like you?? Hell, I didn't even tell you my real name!" He said. "Yeah, you're really fucking stupid to have fallen for his act. Why do you think he 'forgot' all of your birthdays??" Mothman said, laughing.

"Wow, this must be so embarrassing for you! Why don't you go kill yourself to relive your pain. Not like anyone would miss you!" ?? said. I knew he was right. No one was ever my friend. There were a few people here and there but Moth man and him, I wont call him by his 'name', were my only consistent friends.

I burst into full tears now. I knew what I needed to do. "PFFT, wow, what a fucking cry baby! Here, go buy some sedatives, loser!" He threw some money at me "Send me a video of it, crybaby!" He said. I ran off in tears. I crossed the street with out looking for cars, and then it all went black.

For the seconds I survived the impact, I just felt pain. It soon melted into relief. I finally escaped from this terrible place. I hated every moment I was still alive, but now, I finally have the sweet release of death. I've never been happier in my life. I was doing the world a favor. All my life I knew I didn't belong in the world.

 I was picture perfect. Everyone wanted to be my friend, but thought I was as fake as plastic. So they viewed me as such. Like just another piece of plastic in the barbie doll they threw out years ago. I was allowing people one less piece of plastic in the sea of trash. One less penny in the dollar. One less ant in the colony. I was easily replaceable and everyone around me knew this.

So in the last second I could move my body, I forced a smile. A smile that would let people knew I accepted their cheers when the find I'm dead. I smile that meant I was cheering with them. The smile meant I would never hate them for cheering. It meant I was happy to be gone. I knew no one would attend my funeral. No one would care. I was a breeze to a tornado.

Valueless