What in the world is up with this island?

YAY another chapter is on the go, this one once again hurt my hands, but I hope you guys enjoy!

——————————————

Lucy's Point Of View

After leaving Laboon and the old man at the red mountain we have finally began our journey in the Grand Line, it's been a couple of hours since we've started heading to the first island called Whiskey Peak, and the weather has been changing very often. Right now it's raining and everyone is doing their own thing, as of right now Nami and me are both inside with me reading a book and Nami staring out the window freezing with a coat on and myself with one as well. "What in the world is with this snow? It was warm just a little while ago." Suddenly both me and Nami hear a ruckus from outside and I glance out the window to see Luffy and Usopp fighting in the snow outside. "How come they're so energetic, when it's this cold?"

"Birds of a feather stick together."I say as I glance back to the book I was reading while Sanji is talking with Nami about the snow he is shoveling up. Then Mr. 9 and Miss Wednesday complain "Hey, you. Doesn't this ship have a heater?" And "I'm cold." I glare at both of them as they freeze after looking at me as Nami yells at them "Shut up! You guys aren't guest! Go help shovel snow or something!" Suddenly a huge lighting bolt sounds from the outside as I sigh and close my book and stand up to look out the window. "Lighting?! What on earth is going on with the weather around here?! It was sunny up until recently. The next moment, it started snowing, and now lighting...The seasons, as well as the weather, go around randomly. It's just like what Crocus-San said."Nami says.

"That's how it is in the Grand Line." I say as I stand beside her to look out the window.

"It seems you guys' really clueless about the Grand Line." Mr. 9 says.

"You haven't been steering for a while now. Is that really okay?"Miss Wednesday asks Nami.

"I just checked the direction....AHHHHHH!" Nami exclaims as she runs out to put us in the right direction. Then all 3 of us are once again quite until Miss Wednesday asks me "You seem to know more about the Grand Line than I thought...So why aren't you helping your navigator?" I glance back at her at the table and say "It's not that I don't want to help her, but she needs to learn how to navigate the Grand Line without my help. She's a bright women, she'll figure it out, she has a natural talent for it too so I'm confident she'll grow used to it." Then Nami comes back in requesting for my help as I go outside and Mr. 9 and Miss Wednesday join me outside (By that I mean are FORCED outside by Nami's good' ole fashion kick) after teasing Nami about her navigation.

"Brace the yard! Receive the wind from the starboard! Turn the ship 180 degrees to the left! —Usopp! take care of the lateen sail!"Nami yell out.

"—Got it!" Usopp yells as he runs off.

"—Sanji-Kun! Take the helm!"Nami yells.

"—Leave it to me, Nami-san!"Sanji yells out.

"You guys! I'm counting on you!"Nami yell at me, Miss Wednesday and Mr. 9, just as I'm about to do my job Nami yell at me. "—Lucy! I have a different job for you! Look for Zoro, that Baka should be helping us!" I nod as I start running all over the place looking for Zoro, suddenly the clouds start to clear up as the first spring gale arrives, then I trip over a weird solid hump hidden in the snow and land right on top of it. I slowly start to pick myself up as the snow around us starts to melt so I can see what the hell I just fell over. I look to my left and am surprised to see a somewhat snow covered sleeping Zoro taking a fricking nap. Then both Usopp and me yell out at the same time "Don't just sleep while the snow accumulates on you!" And even after yelling at him he continues to sleep, I decided he's a lost cause for now and quickly get up to help the others as strong winds start to appear and big waves start forming leading us towards a iceberg.