𝐀/𝐍

welcome to "forget-me-nots", an aether x reader fanfic!

– 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒

first off, this is the first fanfic i have ever made, so it won't be the best. i'm always up for some detailed constructive criticism if you're willing to leave me some. also, i only started writing this because i had some motivation at 2 in the morning when i should be sleeping because i have class later. another thing, if you ever have ideas for me, let me know as well!

secondly, the lowercase letterings are completely intentional. i apologize if it triggers you in any way, i just like lowercase letters better because it's easier on my eyes. but if there's ever an instance where a character's speech is louder than normal, that'll be the only time caps that will be used.

third, y/n is genderneutral and will use they/them pronouns. i wanted to do this to be open to any readers, and i didn't want to make anyone uncomfortable by sticking to just she/her or he/him pronouns. the genderneutral principle also applies to the anatomy of y/n; though it may seem confusing when i say that, i won't include any details that hint at a certain gender of the reader because again, open to anyone^^

lastly, i'd be happy if anyone pointed out any grammatical errors i may make within this fanfic. grammarly is already mad at me for all these lowercase letters i have so i might end up disabling it while i write this (it's saying this author's note is disapproving and sad sobs).

– 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒

- i do not own any of the characters, locations, factions, and/or lore-related topics featured in this fanfic, except for y/n. all credits go to the creators of genshin impact, hoyoverse.

- this fanfic contains quite a lot of spoilers (it's literally the storyline lol), i don't suggest reading unless you've completed the archon quest the most recent archon quests and interludes. the lore of the traveler is an important factor in this story so it would be appreciated if you have it in mind while reading.

- please don't go after me for only writing for one of the twins. this isn't biased, i just felt more comfortable with aether as the traveling twin and lumine as the abyss princess because that's how i experienced the storyline after picking aether.

- this will be written in a second-person perspective of the story unless stated otherwise as the fic continues.

- slow and inconsistent updates, my motivation likes to have mood swings, i'm sorry.

- all characters featured in this fanfic are their canon age, i'm mainly going off of canon information and i will add a few of my headcanons and ooc stuff here and there.

- please don't mind if you get notifications about me republishing chapters every now and then. i often just get tired of the formatting or i don't like the wording i used in some chapters so i change it.

- tw: alcohol abuse, mentions of blood, gore, etc., profanity, sexual assault/harassment, suggestive topics/themes, and violence.

, profanity, sexual assault/harassment, suggestive topics/themes, and violence

i hope you enjoy !! <3