chapter 1 tears and mascara

vivie pov

I woke up next to Timothee something is still couldn't get used to, his warm embraces helping me fall asleep. But, I was still homesick I wanted to go back to Mobile Alabama. I am now living in New York with Timmy. This morning I woke up to Timmy snoring lightly and I chuckled slightly as I started to get up and make breakfast, careful not to wake him he was working late the night before. After I had made breakfast it was around seven o'clock and I sat down and scrolled on Instagram and came across this photo.

               @bellaandmavrick

                                                           caption= The girls and I finally got the beach day we have been dreaming of @belleandtommy @graceandghost

As I held back a sniffle I began to scroll more.            

Before I knew it I was full-on bawling as a heard steps sleepily making their way down the stairs. Baby called Timothee! Baby! What is wrong. I simply replied I miss them. Timothee said you miss who. You croaked out I am homesick can we take a trip home. Before you even finished your sentence  Timmy was on the phone calling the piolet of our private jet. Quickly Timothee replied " We will be at your house in 4 hours and thirty-six minutes.