CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

"THEY ALREADY CLEAR OUR WAY." Imporma sa kanila ni Sprite. Ka-text nito si Yuan na kaibigan rin nila." Let's go?"

Tumango sila saka binuksan ni Shawn ang pinto. When the door of the van opened, a loud scream filled into their ears.

Ian hissed and used his hands to cover Gail's ears to protect it from very unusual sound. Hindi ito sanay sa mga ingay kaya nag-aalala siya rito.

Shawn went outside and looked to all people who's still screaming their lungs to the core.

"Silence!" Shawn shouted. But the scream doesn't end it. And that make him pissed. "I said SILENCE!" After he angrily shouted that, the place became silent. "Don't you all dare to scream like that again. You scaring our princess! So you all shut up! Shut the fuck up!"

"Mushy, what's happening outside?" Tanong ni Gail kay Ian. "Bakit may narinig akong tilian kanina? Is everything alright?"

Inalis ni Ian ang mga kamay sa pagtatakip sa tainga nito. "Nothing bad happens. Just some annoying animals screaming for someone names. They are so annoying crazy mammals."

"Oh? Maraming animals sa labas? Bakit nandito sila? Aren't they belong to the zoo?"

Ian sighed and hug her. "I'm not talking about it literally. I'm talking about it figuratively."

Gail frowned. "Ibig sabihin walang mga hayop sa labas?"

"Wala." Sagot niya.

"That's a relief." Ani Gail. "Kasi pag totoong may hayop sa labas kagaya ng lion saka tiger, hindi talaga ako lalabas rito at babalik nalang ako sa bahay namin."

Ian chuckle and kissed her forehead. "Don't worry too much, Mush. I'm here to protect you by your side."

Gail smile at him sweetly. "That's the reason why I like you so much, Mushy. Your so sweet and caring person."

A wide smile appeared on Ian's lip's. When he hear those words, he felt touched. It felt so nice to hear that words from her.

"Ian, Princess, you can both come out now." Wika ni Sean sa kanila.

"Ako nang bahala sa kanya, Kuya Sean." Saad niya rito. "Let's go?"

Tumango si Gail saka ngumiti. "Let's go."

Nauna siyang lumabas sa van at pagkatapos nun ay agad niyang tinulungan na makababa si Gail mula rito. He even put his hand on top of her head to protect it from being hit on the top of the van.

Nang makalabas ito, kitang-kita ng mga mata ni Ian kung paano kumunot ang noo ni Gail ng makita kung ano ang nasa paligid nito.

"Mushy, why are there a lot of girls here?"Bulong ni Gail sa kanya. "Are they waiting for someone?"

Ian put his arm around her waist and whispered her. "Don't mind them. Just act like you didn't see them."

"How?" Gail asked in a low voice. "Mushy, you know that I'm not good at acting. So, how could I do that?"

Ian has a brilliant idea on his mind. Wala siyang pakialam kung may makakita man sa kanya. "How about I carry you in my arms so you won't feel shy and act anymore?"

"Hmmm...you mean to say your carry me? In what style?"

"Of course the best one. The bridal style."

"Oh? Ahm..." Gail looked at her brother who was waiting for them on the elevator with someone who's unfamiliar to her. "I think my brother will not like it."