CHAPTER 31: Anne

My god! I never thought I would ever get the chance to see what the rave was about when it came to 'make up sex' but fuck me (no pun intended), was that amazing! Don't get me wrong, it's always amazing when him and I make love, but damnit! This was beyond words.

After telling me his idea in making things up to me tonight and then buying me a new dress (despite me trying to convince him I had more than enough to already choose from), he continued insisting on me getting another one because he thinks having only five dresses and a few bottoms and tops for regular days wasn't enough. In the end, he won.

I thought he was going to drive us tonight as he normally does but instead, he ordered a limo to take us around.

Tonight's dinner was really intimate and very delicious. Then afterwards, he asked the driver to take us somewhere while I was thinking in my head of an idea I wanted to try.

"Baby?" I asked.

"Yes, my love?" He smiles at me.

"How long will it take to get us to where you're having the driver take us to?" I ask him.

"Maybe half an hour. Why? You feeling okay?" He asks worried.

I take a final look at the driver to confirm in my head the glass divider was up, so that the driver couldn't hear nor see us.

I don't say another word and instead, look at him and smile before next getting onto the floor in both my knees and unzipping his pants then whipping out his cock and begin placing it into my mouth while making eye contact with him and moving one of my hands onto his chest as I begin moving my head up and down on his length.

Soon after I started he immediately closed his eyes and threw his head back while moaning and gripping onto my hair a little.

"Aww, fuck that feels so good." He moans.

"Mm..." I moaned as I continued sucking him off.

It didn't take too long before I heard him tell me he was coming, seconds before I felt him come inside of my mouth.

"Oh my god, baby. That was hot as fuck." He tells me as I sit back beside him and try to fix my hair and the rest of myself.

I could tell how turned on he was and wanted to take his turn but we felt the limo stop and knew we were at the place he wanted to take me to.

The driver had opened up the door, then Johnny helped me out and held my hand while we started walking.

I wasn't exactly sure in where it was we were at. To me it looked like we were surrounded by a bunch of huge trees as we walked into what seemed to be a big opening or field of some kind.

We had to walk a ways through the trees, though it wasn't a forest, woods or nothing. Just some random spot where looking behind us, I couldn't see the limo or the road for that matter - it's a good thing I trusted him. Otherwise I would think this was someplace he would hurt me at.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"I wanted to bring you here and show you this place because I have not told anybody about it. You're the first person to ever see it." He begins telling me.

"But what is it?" I asked.

"Ever since I was a kid, I was wanted a place I could go to. To escape from the world. I also wanted a place where nobody knew about it and where it was or anything. So I found this spot almost a year ago. I own this land and several more acres. I never had planned that I would find somebody I would want to share this with. Then I met you and I don't know if this is too soon for me to say but, I love you Anne." He confesses.

I'm surprised and feel at a loss for words in the moment. But then I finally say something.

"I love you too, Johnny." I smile in reply.

He smiles real big.

He places his hand on the side of my face and our foreheads touch as we lean forward.

"Please don't ever leave me." He says under his breath.

I can hear the sincerity and plead in his voice as he tells me that. So I place my hand on the side of his face as well now and promise him.

"I promise I won't. As long as you don't hurt me." I tell him.

"Never." He promises in return.

We both look into each other's eyes and smile before he lifts me and spins me around as we kiss. It feels just as though I am in a dream or a movie.

Then right as he sets me back onto the ground again, as I look into his eyes and smile bigger than I ever have in my life, he chuckles too.

"I bet you've always wanted that." He says half jokingly and half cocky.

"Yes." I replied.

"Good. Because I want you to have everything you deserve. I'm gonna love you, Anne, better than any prince charming." He says before we share another long and passionate kiss.

This has to be hands down the best night of my life that I will remember forever and always.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)