Untitled Part 1

Mcfat was a young little boy. who's on drugs. who's in an orphanage. He hid whiskey from the teacher right under their noses. Yeah. He did. He also, if you ever want to find drugs, he sold them, for good money. One time when he was in a class. He lined a pack of marijuana up to be sniffed with his ruler. He sniffed it and snorted it and passed out. The teacher looked up and some bullies shot the teacher in the head. The teacher's blood sprayed the classroom but because McFat was passed out, the bullies took their time to take his drugs and snort them themselves getting high in seconds. And dying in seconds. McFat woke up and instantly started sniffing more. He looked up and around after he had finished his line. and saw the bullies who always beat him up dead around him. And the teacher Miss Undie was shot dead in the head. He and his boys the foffers, got out of the classroom, called the police and had a few stubbies. He instantly got money after telling the police what happened. He then to his dorm with his buddies. And got on the whiskey. He then headed downstairs and headed towards the teacher's office after the police had finished and stole all the things she had stolen from him.