Therapy

"May I enter?"

"Yeah, sure" I said looking at the door. There stood an old man who may be in his 60s judging by his looks. He looked really educated and mature with a tinge of warmth in his eyes. As he walked towards me I grew confident that he was my therapist. 

He smiled at me making his wrinkles  more evident. I smiled and nodded. He sat at the stool beside my bed and took out his diary. He looked at me, adjusted his glasses and said "Is there something that you prefer to share with me?"

"Umm..nope..ahh nothing all clear. You can leave sir" I said and immediately regretted it. I sounded like I had something I wanted to share, the opposite of what I intended. "Are you sure about that?"                                                                                                                                                                 

"Yes"

He looked down and placed his hand over the bed and looked into my eyes and said "I was her therapist". I jumped at his words a little and sat back . "Who's?" I knew it was a ridiculous question he was obviously talking about my wife.

"Your wife"

Even though I guessed what he was about to say I was a little shook when I heard it from him.

"I never knew" I whispered looking down and circling my palm with my other forefinger.

"I am sorry I didn't catch that. What did you say?"

"I was not aware about the fact that she went to therapy" I said still looking down. He knew, he definitely  knew about her affair. She must have told him. Was that the reason she chose therapy, to get over the guilt of fucking someone else behind my back or was it because of our marriage...failed marriage.

"She was my patient two years ago. She was diagnosed with depression. But she fought through it. I had specifically asked her to visit me again some time. Anyway how is she?" he said and  glanced at me. 

"Shee...shhe is um missing, that's what the officers told me" I said and tried my best to look as worried as him.

"What!!!???Missing like just missing?" he was really worried I couldn't match up with his emotions. I had to act more like I care but I couldn't care anymore. But what the hell is going on? This is my therapy session why are we discussing about her again like always. Even her absence doesn't make the attention she get go away. When is he going to talk about me and my feelings, my life, my problems. Why is it always her??

"She was such a great woman. She meant no harm to anybody even after all the things she's gone through" and gave me a look with one eye rolling towards me. I know what that look meant she must have surely bitched some shit about me. Why wouldn't she? She just needed reasons to play the victim and make me look like some kinda lowkey villain.

"She deserved better " he said and that's when I just lost my shit. 

"Get up"

"What??"

"I SAID GET UP AND FUCKING LEAVE!!!JUST GET OUT!!!"

"What's the problem Mr...I....do....don't understand what triggered you so much I just.....I mean we just started??"

Why is he still here Aghhhhh!!!???
"LEAVVVVVE!!!!!!!" and he left. I could still feel my blood boiling. My body feels hot and my head started feeling heavy. Soon the nurses rushed in because of the noise I could still hear that asshole therapist blabbering something but it was fading.

My eyes were almost shut but I saw him walking in....it was Parton.