FIRST TIME: The Smut

LUCKY DIAMOND'S SALON AND WELLNESS SPA
smokey night

Controlled moans and sounds of Mashiho's slick ass heavies down the weight of murky atmosphere at the moment as Junkyu is still making magic using his fingers by fucking the wet hole as he also licks the rim of smaller's ass from time-to-time.

"Mashi, don't moan so loud if you want me to fuck you." Junkyu warns him in a goofy manner making Mashiho tries his best to somewhat muffle his sinful sounds from the assault that's happening behind him.

"Plea- AHHH~. Fuck me now please. AHHH~~" Mashiho begs the latter as the pace fucking him gets rougher and faster at the same time.

"I'm not even pushing your limits yet you're already being slut like that Mashi? What a poor slut." Junkyu tells him before he unmounts himself above his client before stepping on the ground.

"Head up Mashi. Please my cock." He commands him as he's now standing beside the still lying smaller one.

That statement also makes Mashiho obey as he lifts his head up from the aperture before looking beside him just to meet Junkyu's lower region with an obvious bulge tracing behind the fabric.

Before touching it, Mashiho looks above first to see Junkyu's face in a closer gap before a nod from the smiling latter makes him finally touch the huge bulge from the brown pants.

Holding the zipper, Mashiho's already salivating just by looking at the clothed cock before he then zips down the pants making him meet a white Calvin Klein underneath.

Touching the bulge behind it, Junkyu's left hand then travels at Mashiho's hair as the smaller then closes the cock and his distance before smelling it. Nose touching the bulge, Junkyu utters a growl in a whispering manner before Mashiho decides to open his mouth and bite the dick's girth outline that makes Junkyu's hold tightens within the smaller's brown locks.

"Just suck it Mashi." Junkyu commands in a deep tone making the younger shudder before he then works his petite digits again to finally pull down the white undie making a rock-hard dick slap into his cheeks that draws a satisfying smile at Mashiho's lips.

Holding the girth, Mashiho firstly pumps the huge dick within his palms making Junkyu produce moans in lowercase making the smaller gain confidence as he finally takes the head of it first inside his warm cavern.

From his move, Junkyu's tight hold into the hair then becomes tighter as Mashiho is magnificently doing his good job on sucking the sensitive spots at head of his cock.

"AHHH~~ Very nice Mashi. What a nice slut. AHHH~~" Junkyu moans, making Mashiho finally take the cock fully inside his mouth. Deepthroating the rock-hard shaft till its base making Junkyu's moan a little louder.

As Mashiho then starts to bob his head back and forth thus at a great pace. Junkyu then decided to continue his deed at the smaller's ass as he reached the hole of still lying Mashiho before penetrating the rim using three of his fingers making the smaller moan.

Mashiho's loud moans are blocked by Junkyu's huge dick inside his mouth, making the latter moan as he feels ticklish from the vibrations as Mashiho also cannot remove his head from his tight hold into the smaller's soft locks.

As he fucks the hole hard and fast, he's also multitasking in controlling Mashiho's head to move faster and take his cock fully making the smaller looks like he's about to throw-up from the continues gags.

"AHHH~ Mashi. So good at taking my fingers and cock, aren't you? A really nice slut for me." Junkyu praises him, making the teared-up Mashiho somewhat gain a strength to whine and moan again before Junkyu also does from the domino effect they have right now.